[keithwee] Preview of the Fujifilm Fujion XF23mm F2 R WR lens

Sorry to bump up a old thread, do not wish to start a new topic since the question relates to the 23mm lens.

I am offered a brand new 23mm f1.4 lens for $908, I am wondering if it is a good deal to pick up the offer or should I be getting the new 23mm f2 lens @$699 instead. I am more concern with the IQ, not so much on the focusing speed of the lens since I am not into fast action shooting. I am using XT-1, which makes me more prone to the f2 lens due to the weather sealing. So I would really like to hear feedback on the IQ of these 2 lens. Thanks.

Sorry to bump up a old thread, do not wish to start a new topic since the question relates to the 23mm lens.

I am offered a brand new 23mm f1.4 lens for $908, I am wondering if it is a good deal to pick up the offer or should I be getting the new 23mm f2 lens @$699 instead. I am more concern with the IQ, not so much on the focusing speed of the lens since I am not into fast action shooting. I am using XT-1, which makes me more prone to the f2 lens due to the weather sealing. So I would really like to hear feedback on the IQ of these 2 lens. Thanks.

Not a place to discuss this. U might want to go into the Fuji thread. But if u go for second hand u can probaby get 23 f1.4 for 700