Keep an eye on domestic helper (Merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And seems like they are very 'well protected' legally too. Just heard that some agencies are not bringing in domestic helpers from certain national anymore due to increase in run away cases and the agency labelled them as 'trouble makers'.

Shocking!!!

But two things surprised me:

1) After so many blows, the child seemed to get up quite easily by him/her-self.

2) The police had to contact the contributor instead of the contributor's sister's friend contacting the police? :think:

install hidden pinhole camera at home to monitor the maid to have a peace of mind will be worth the price for the safety of your children.

how long did this happen b4 its was capture we dont know. poor kid and unlucky parent and a devil person the maid :angry:

I would chop her to pieces if she was my maid.

Shocking!!!

But two things surprised me:

1) After so many blows, the child seemed to get up quite easily by him/her-self.

2) The police had to contact the contributor instead of the contributor's sister's friend contacting the police? :think:

What will you do if the child is your niece? The maid really on the child in the video.

install hidden pinhole camera at home to monitor the maid to have a peace of mind will be worth the price for the safety of your children.

how long did this happen b4 its was capture we dont know. poor kid and unlucky parent and a devil person the maid :angry:

This is very sad, remember the case when the maid threw the old lady down from high-rise flat I heared a ******* saying that maid should been forgiven cos she stress, not use to Singapore envoirment & many stupid excuses.

installing a dummy camera around the room will help too. at least, they thought that someone is watching them! better provide a first line of protection for the kids..

Will someone now pop out of the woodwork saying that nothing can be done because it is a non-seizable offence?

Will someone now pop out of the woodwork saying that nothing can be done because it is a non-seizable offence?

From the video the child is not standing properly, the body is distorted injuries is already caused so should be seizable.

What will you do if the child is your niece? The maid really on the child in the video.

I don't understand your line of questioning. Could you please explain why you're asking me that?

i wonder who post dat vid online wor...:think:

Can you enlighten the rest of us when the injury caused determines that the offence becomes seizable? From your post, you're saying that so long as the victim is "not standing properly" and "the body is distorted" makes the offense seizable? Kindly clarify.

From the video the child is not standing properly, the body is distorted injuries is already caused so should be seizable.

When my wife want to employ a maid at home,I'm totally disagree with here cos she don't really understand them and yet her mind was thinking this accidant was not to suppost happen to her side. So I quick call up my aunt to talk to her,if i talk to here there were be a quarrel.So I call my aunt and tell here what happen cos my house is empty everyone no one at home.Everyone is headed to work and left the maid at home.

A pity our law doesn't subject female criminals to caning.

That maid clearly has an intellect and emotional capacity below a canine's, probably wasn't brought up properly by her idiots of parents and family, and is now treating other people's children as how she was abused when she was young.

Status
Not open for further replies.