Keen on YQ's Debut Shoot 20 Mar 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Dear friends of ClubSNAP,

I'm sure you have seen some of YQ's photos that I've posted recently. I'm now organising her debut shoot next Sun. Not sure if it'll be successful, but do give us your full support. Please start the ball rolling. :)

Here comes the details of her shoot, but first of all, 2 of her pics to show you all (I'll update the pics again this weekend):

40606590.jpg

40606592.jpg

Cost: $50 per photog

Time : 8am - 12pm (around 3 hrs for actual shoot + some dilly-dallying)

Date : 20 Mar 2005 (Sun)

Model : YQ

Theme : Casual, Sport

No of photogs: 6

Actual List (12 Mar 2005)

Upz for you dude. prefer a theme other then sports and casual. inform me when you have one. :)

TMC said:
Upz for you dude. prefer a theme other then sports and casual. inform me when you have one. :)
Thanx bro. I'll let her do sports and casual first, cos it's her first shoot. :)

Upz for this beautiful and very natural model.

I've received a lot of questions from fellow CSers asking me the theme of the shoot. Yes, it's sports and casual for a start. I'm not sure what will the themes be for her future shoot, but I guess we all have to start some where right? I'm sure a lot of new models here also started with casual and sports as well.

I would like to try other themes for YQ only when she's more ready, but in order for her to be in that stage, I need your support, just like what you've given to Chew Ling. FYI, Chew Ling will be doing Princess and Student theme this Sat.

So, do give me and YQ your support. :)

Up for a great organiser.

Virgo said:
Thanx bro. I'll let her do sports and casual first, cos it's her first shoot. :)

Me too. :) :D

John Tan said:
Up for a great organiser.
Thanx bro. :thumbsup:

Long time no see. Can see that you've upgraded your cam! So what happened to the 20D? Cold storage or sold it? ;)

Upz for this beautiful model before dinner. Interested please PM me. Do start the ball rolling... :)

upz for you bro although i have not participate in your model shoot before :bsmilie: , and upz for the beautiful model..

alechim said:
upz for you bro although i have not participate in your model shoot before :bsmilie: , and upz for the beautiful model..
Thanx bro.

Ladies and Gentlemen, PM me if you're interested. :)

upz for you Bro......

Come and join and shoot this sweet young thing....... ;) :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.