Kaspar baby. C&C please

Status
Not open for further replies.

stjhie

Picture of my teacher's baby, Kaspar. What do you think of him and the picture? he looks so cute!

kasparusmiledw4.jpg

Nice expression and the thing on his head adds interest to this shot. Nice angle to portray the cuteness of Kasper. Maybe you can increase the saturation, just my preference.
Well done! 8 out of 10.

adelynn88 said:
Nice expression and the thing on his head adds interest to this shot. Nice angle to portray the cuteness of Kasper. Maybe you can increase the saturation, just my preference.
Well done! 8 out of 10.

Haha., ok. I'll try that out. lucky i shoot in raw.

Might want to watch the focus. Nice composition, but try to get the eyes in focus instead of the lips. It's distracting in this case.

Perhaps you purposely defocus it otherwise great short.
If I were you, I would crop off the sharp portion (top of the pic) or step down 2 f-stop or focused 2 inches closer when shooting.

It's actually abit OOF. i find it hard to focus using 350d. the viewfinder is so small. god help me. haha. stepping down 2 f stop will it very dark unles si compensate on shutter which may blur the image.

Depth of field is fine. I think its a great angle. A lovely moment and good colors in the frame. But yes, the sharpness for the eyes are off a tad. Pity. But it IS hard to shoot kids and which a large aperture I suppose. Overall, an impressive pic!

p.s. the saturation idea might just be very interesting. Then again B/W might do just as well. If the subject is great, the subject is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.