Kakis for oversea trip to JiuZaiGou ()

watsup

Oct 11, 2006
Little Red Dot
Hi people, as stated in the title, i am currently looking for like minded people to go on a photography trip to JiuZaiGou.
Looking for 1 to 3 people to form a group of 2 or 4 people. Reason being accommodation for double will be more ideal and transportation easier for 4 people max. At least that's what i think :)

Time and Duration:
End of Oct 2011 till early Nov 2011. Approximately 10-14 days. Of course will not be spending all the time in a single location. I would be bored also.

Reasons why i am looking for people so early?
1) To get to know one another early so that we can "click" and maybe assess whether comfortable with the potential travel companions or not. :sweat:
2) More time to plan the itinerary together. All the better if someone is familiar with the place because i am not :bsmilie:

Basically, i will want it to be an easy and relax trip. No rushing from one location to another and fully enjoy trip.
Anyone who is interested please pm me. Thks.

PS: Mods, if this is not the correct place to put this, kindly move it to the appropriate section. Thks.

My name is Albert Tay . I am interested but also planning another trip to Outer Sinchiang around that time. Please keep me in the loop.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I am interested as well.

this should be interesting (had to google it of course) :sweatsm:

can you share more details? like how much would a trip like this cost?

thanks!

Hi, pls pm me if you are really interested since i will not always look at this thread. And to answer the question of cost and details, i have none. Which is the reason why i suggested to have a meet up first and then work on the itinerary once we are comfortable with one another.

Cheers

I've been just to JiuZaiGou last November .. It is really a superb place for photography ! Trust me .. you'll love it there and I'll always want to go there again for a different season for different scenary view .. I was lucky because I manage to experience Autumn and Winter scenary in 1 day .. =D

I am interested too. Send me a pm on any status if possible *-* cheers

Hi All,

I am reviving this thread to look for one more person as a replacement for a member who may have to pull out of the trip. This trip is more or less confirmed and we have already booked our air tickets. Details are below. We welcome all able bodied guy/lady/young/old as long as fit to travel and walk. Do note that some places are at high altitude so may encounter AMS. It will be a first come first serve basis for anyone who is able to confirm for the trip since other members of the group will also be looking out for a suitable replacement. Since this is a purely photographic (mainly landscape) trip, do not expect much shopping and traveling time/condition can be unpredictable unlike normal guided tours.

Duration of travel: 23 Oct - 6 Nov (15 Days)
Location: Besides JiuZhaiGou, we will be going to other parts of SiChuan like KangDing etc but yet to be finalized.
Cost: Not finalized. I estimate to be in the 2-3K range including air ticket.
Group makeup: 3 guys for now.

Do let me know if there are any questions. You can put it here or pm me.

Cheers