Kaboom

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobnoob

Apr 1, 2008
rainy days stormy nights this is what i got tonight haha

9809f02e.jpg

Intriguing.. so you just sat there and took 30 second intervals hoping there would be lightning! How did you predict where the bolts would strike?

wooh.. it really pays to be patient eh..?! How long was your shutter speed set to catch this lightning..?

It says on the exif data 30 seconds....

haha the storm was close so i wack 30secs camp there
but i missed quite alot of larger ones thanks guys

patience!!!! nice one!:lovegrin:

nice ! now that gives me something to do on rainy days at home ...

You must have a lot of patience or really nothing better to do :bsmilie:. The sky so big and lighting for infrequent how do you know where and when to to shoot?!! :sweat::sweat:

Well done. Something I always dream of doing..... and still dreaming.....:sweatsm:

wow, that's wad i call a shot of an opportune moment. ;)

reminds me of the works of wong1979 some time back. i was awed by his lightning pics as well. he's like an expertise for it, knowing where to 'hunt' for lightnings n all. haha.

wow, that's wad i call a shot of an opportune moment. ;)

reminds me of the works of wong1979 some time back. i was awed by his lightning pics as well. he's like an expertise for it, knowing where to 'hunt' for lightnings n all. haha.

Thanks for the link. Fantastic lightning shots :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: x infinity

Wow amazing how did he do that?

iirc, i think he did a short write up on his achievements.

here's the post.

i remember one of his pics was taken in bulb mode for over 1000 secs, using the black card method. :eek:

Last edited:
Sorry, but I would like to say that this is posted in the Critique Corner, and I believe it would be much appriciated if you could follow rules and provide a writeup, and not turn it into a "chatroom". :)

even though u caught the lighting the picture not that impressive as there is no place of interest .

Status
Not open for further replies.