K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

Yeah, FF will come (hope by early next year), better stay tuned ;)

woah! do I need to do like this? :thumbsup: or this? :cheers: or this? :cheergal: just to show my excitement?

fengwei said:
Yeah, FF will come (hope by early next year), better stay tuned ;)

Great!!!!!!!!

I had thought they would only stick to aps c. The future!

Pentax already has the 645D ..... why bother with FF if their APS-C cams can reap in the profits ......... The future is here! :)

Guys,

APD FB stated Please take note, this is RCP Only, not the street price: PENTAX K-5II Body $1,999
PENTAX K-5II (18-55WR) $2,199
PENTAX K-5II (18-135WR) $2,499
PENTAX K-5IIs Body $2,199

and of course this excludes all the rebates and future promos and etc...

Iittoo said:
Guys,

APD FB stated Please take note, this is RCP Only, not the street price: PENTAX K-5II Body $1,999

More expensive than I expected...

More expensive than I expected...

Hi,maybe got promotions and street price will be lower..wait till the stock come first..it is landing down next week :)

Guys,

Hmm.. that puts me out of the game for one....

I'll give the benefit of doubt that street price will be better and more realistic before saying anything more for now...

Last edited:
yup its pretty overly priced, with that pricing there are many other choices out there

Guys,

K-5 IIs MSRP in the US is $1299USD, that's $1587SGD. We all know it's pretty easy to find cheaper prices over there from some online sources.

In Australia it's $1197AUD right now, which is around $1525SGD:
http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/category1302_1.htm

Add 7% tax on these, the retail price here shouldn't be more than $1700SGD, at least $500 less than the above listed price for K5IIs.

Let's hope the actual street prices will be $500 less than the above listed price, otherwise they won't be easy to sell...

Last edited:
What can I say ...... even the fujifilm xe-1 with the 35mm kit is priced lower ..... wtf!!!

Zenten said:
What can I say ...... even the fujifilm xe-1 with the 35mm kit is priced lower ..... wtf!!!

Well, the Fujifilm is just a sluggish and overhyped mirrorless camera.