K550i Cybershot Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werty

Mar 31, 2007
Anyone using this phone? 2 Megapixel camera Quadband phone. Just bought this and find that it is quite good for macro due to f/2.8 and macro focus mode although the macro focus is not really close. Extremely bad noise control. Maximum shutter speed I've attained till now is 1/6400. Quite ridiculous huh? lol. Btw, spotted dead pixel on its CCD and getting to service it soon...

Another other people has comments on this phone? I still find K800i and K810i have better functions. But quality wise, is that so?

I'm currently using this phone, but have yet to try the camera yet. It's true that that the K800i or K810i has more functions but it comes with the price tag too. Quality wise, I would say that they are quite close.

i would recommend the k800i too.

taken with k810i (with some basic PP) ;)

Thanks guys. I'm looking more for the image quality then the functions. How about the noise control in another 2 phones? From the pic posted by pangster, it seems the noise control isn't good for k800i too, unless he add in noise. Guess that Galdor will also agrees that K550i have better design then K800i and k810i ;p The 3.2 megapixel also don't really matters for me.

Thanks guys. I'm looking more for the image quality then the functions. How about the noise control in another 2 phones? From the pic posted by pangster, it seems the noise control isn't good for k800i too, unless he add in noise. Guess that Galdor will also agrees that K550i have better design then K800i and k810i ;p The 3.2 megapixel also don't really matters for me.

if image quality matters, use normal camera. Camera-on-Phones are useful for quick snapsshots.

Cheers...

Agree bro. The design is what attracts me to the phone and all my colleagues were asking me what phone am I using. :lovegrin: Heard that in Korea, they have phones with hi-tech 7MP cam. Maybe those are the ones that can produce better pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.