K5 stock

Chowm4

Jul 23, 2009
Called SLRR today & guy said K5 stock will only come next month. Called MS Colour & lady said they don't carry Pentax anymore. OP & AP didn't ans phone call. Does anyone know where else I can get K5? Thanks.

PS: Emjay Sales, if you're reading, pls say when new stock will come? Thanks.

Emjay.
You lost another potential customer yesterday (and I wasted months of silva :D)
No K5 at SLR_Rev, so my friend got a D7K instead, even when he was convinced of ability of the K5.

Pls take note.

Called SLRR today & guy said K5 stock will only come next month. Called MS Colour & lady said they don't carry Pentax anymore. OP & AP didn't ans phone call. Does anyone know where else I can get K5? Thanks.

PS: Emjay Sales, if you're reading, pls say when new stock will come? Thanks.

Stock is real low . I actually waited for 2 week and finally got 1 on cny eve eve . Heng , else no cam for cny. According to slrr all 5 set available on that day is being reserve . And I'm the 1st to collect it . Gan jiong mah

Stock is real low . I actually waited for 2 week and finally got 1 on cny eve eve . Heng , else no cam for cny. According to slrr all 5 set available on that day is being reserve . And I'm the 1st to collect it . Gan jiong mah

Sorry for keeping you guys wait......stocks will be in before 28th Feb 2011.

The stocks will be ample this month. We hope to bring in 100 more K5 users.

:thumbsup:

Good to heard that . Thumb up for emjay :)

Else Pai seh to keep promoting k-5 then friends want to buy then tell them , Pai seh no stock . Lol

2000 can ? i want to own 1 too :)

Any silver ones ?;p

Silver edition is on its way too. 1st week of March will be available in the retail shops.

Can pre-order the silver version?

Maybe can try Mini Challenger @ Funan 2nd Floor... I got mine there ^^

Kudos to Emjay for responding to customers' feedback. I appreciate it. I think Emjay & Pentax have a lot of potential in SG photographic community if the company continues to be customer oriented. Of course, the bottom line is that products must be good & prices 'friendly' too. With inflation skyrocketing, photography & other hobbies will take a backseat. I'll wait for the new K5 stock; hope they will not be more expensive.