K5 Kiasu check

Not going to jump on it, still waiting for the K9...

confirm you can get better price than the early adopter during the coming comex time...
if not i sell you my k-x at $30!

Last edited:
A camera is a camera is a camera, just like a BMW may not be able to overtake a Honda. It depends on the driver. It is the photographer that will make the difference. Even with all the bombers and technology, the USA didn't beat the Vietnamese. Today, they are making our Pentax lenses.. haha. So, good to get the latest for those with deep pockets (Temasik's Pocket) and for those with Lehman Bros' bracket - go use your OLD K7, and just minus 2 out, and you have a K5, at least you can pretend.

A camera is a camera is a camera, just like a BMW may not be able to overtake a Honda. It depends on the driver. It is the photographer that will make the difference. Even with all the bombers and technology, the USA didn't beat the Vietnamese. Today, they are making our Pentax lenses.. haha. So, good to get the latest for those with deep pockets (Temasik's Pocket) and for those with Lehman Bros' bracket - go use your OLD K7, and just minus 2 out, and you have a K5, at least you can pretend.

liddat how to get budget from home minister to get new camera? HM answer to RTP is always "why so fast buy another camera body?" Standard answer is the new camera is better and it is always better to sell away a new "old" camera because of higher resale value. :bsmilie:

maybe talking c**k here but that's the hard truth...

K-5 Sticker can do for me at the moment... :lovegrin:

I just heard that K5 will be here in about 10 days, and the price would be ... well, a big surprise to most guys I think ;) Kr will also be here at the same time :)

I just heard that K5 will be here in about 10 days, and the price would be ... well, a big surprise to most guys I think ;) Kr will also be here at the same time :)

is that good surprise, or bad surprise?