K3 & K5 Shoot Out @ HCM, Vietnam Mar 13-16, 2015

pentriot

Apr 30, 2010
Guilin in Gombak
We do not have the numbers compare to the Pentax Outing of Mar 15...but only 3 of us visited HCM.

Mar 14AM around district 1 and Mar 15AM to Lang Du Lich Binh Quoi (Binh Quoi Tourist Village).

The model rented 2 different Ao Dai for both days. She was so captivating in district 1 even tourist took shoots of her.

One funny moment was a group of 4 Japanese tourists asked if she is a famous celebrity and wanted to shake her hand, of course with much oblige.:bsmilie:

The foods:thumbsup: and not to forget the :cheers: too.

Now back to reality and to work. Will post pictures once cleared all backlog in the office.

My co-buddies, please post whenever convenient.:)

Last edited:
We do not have the numbers compare to the Pentax Outing of Mar 15...but only 3 of us visited HCM.

Mar 14AM around district 1 and Mar 15AM to Lang Du Lich Binh Quoi (Binh Quoi Tourist Village).

The model rented 2 different Ao Dai for both days. She was so captivating in district 1 even tourist took shoots of her.

One funny moment was a group of 4 Japanese tourists asked if she is a famous celebrity and wanted to shake her hand, of course with much oblige.:bsmilie:

Now back to reality and to work. Will post pictures once cleared all backlog in the office.

If I knew up front, I could introduce you with HCMC Pentaxians group and they might help to arrange / join you with more safe and fun shooting activities! :)

Last edited:
Wow!
So much happening in Mar for Pentaxians.

Strobing session.
Monthly outing.
HCM outing

And a few of us will have BKK outing.

:cool:

Pentaxians as a group always display great camaraderie...

Vietnam....my fav place to visit. Ben next time must banana (jio) me....

If I knew up front, I could introduce you with HCMC Pentaxians group and they might help to arrange / join you with more safe and fun shooting activities! :)

Thanks Chipvn.
That'll be great.
Definitely will visit HCM again in the near future...

Was in HCMC 28 Feb to 1 March, before going to Danang, Hue, Hoi An in central part. My 4th visit to HCMC, 1st time in 2008.

Let me start the ball rolling while the other members are still selecting their photos.

Ben is the leader of the group since HCM is like his backyard . :bsmilie:

For those of us who has been to outings with Ben, you will know that he can do without Sxx , but cannot do without this next item....

DSC08088 by maverick_h, on Flickr

While in Vietnam, Ben is the spokesman for Saigon Beer . :bigeyes:

...to my horror I realised the K5 was set to JPEG at 6MB size....:cry:
It's like shooting with istD.

Luckily the K3 was RAW.

After the drinks, its off to some shoot out.

#2 Typical sight in HCM .

DSC08091 by maverick_h, on Flickr

#10 I think soon in time to come, we may need raise the official retirement age to from 65 to 80. just look at this lady, still selling her wares, at her age. ;)

DSC08114 by maverick_h, on Flickr

...For those of us who has been to outings with Ben, you will know that he can do without Sxx , but cannot do without this next item....While in Vietnam, Ben is the spokesman for Saigon Beer . :bigeyes:

I also spokesman for Saporo Beer.:)