K20D ties for second place with E3 on Summer '08 T.O.P. 10 New Camera Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source here:

http://theonlinephotographer.com/the_online_photographer/blog_index.html

Another reason to buy K20D? :think: :):D:bsmilie:

Only 1 reason for me to get K20D :)

Quote from the article
"D300 the best reduced-sensor-size camera it has ever built—no small claim. Although image quality is not quite as good as the K20D's"

me ain't no sports shooters...oni interested in taking good pics...

Quote from the article
"D300 the best reduced-sensor-size camera it has ever built—no small claim. Although image quality is not quite as good as the K20D's"

Yeah, you got that right :D

i have been poisoned long ago, and the poison has been festering

TIME TO CURE THE POISON

Considering selling my 21mm 3.2 to fund K20D...Really missed the feel good of the K20D at the last PC show ...or even sell the sigma 17-70.. but could only get from the cheapest retailer can afford body only ..or even sell my Tokina 28-70 f2.6 ...any chances?

Seemed like K20d is collecting it's accolades already :cheergal: - just like it's ex-brother K10d. IMHO, it's still the better value cam.

As always, there will be a better cam tomorrow :think: But right now, K20d :thumbsup:

I'm a E-3 user b4 i switch to pentax. Never regret the switch. The only think I miss of my E-3 which Pentax can't give is the Shutter Speed when external flash is hooked up. I don't get limited by 1/180 on my E-3.

Quote from the article

:thumbsup::angel:

Yeah, it's coming to me soon... ;)

How can I miss out the party? Besides, I try not to be early adopter...

AS longko says..
Will wait for the price drop.. hehe
right now still enjoying my k10

Status
Not open for further replies.