K20D...any users care to give realtime opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend respond, for the

Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro + Pentax SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4 + Pentax K20D + 3day shipping + kopi money :).
total is SG$1.5k

opinions? chop or not chop?

I think the bundle price is great. Over here in SG you can't even get those items second hand.

I think the bundle price is great. Over here in SG you can't even get those items second hand.

dont know if want to add the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 as well...:think:

i could get it later but if i think can stretch the finances a bit to get it now. How much is the 17-50 locally?

Last edited:
dont know if want to add the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 as well...:think:

i could get it later but if i think can stretch the finances a bit to get it now. How much is the 17-50 locally?
$600 thereabouts.

Pentax P-TTL Sigma EF-530 DG ST Flash, its about SG$190.

has anyone used before? Can its recycle time keep up with the K20D burst fire mode?

Wow, that's just too much for the FA 31mm. :eek:
Think you overpaid big time.

I paid around 1500SGD for mine 3 years ago, and it's a second hand :cry:

But now the prices for FA Limiteds have come down a lot. You shouldn't pay over 1150SGD for a brand new FA31 :)

I paid around 1500SGD for mine 3 years ago, and it's a second hand :cry:

But now the prices for FA Limiteds have come down a lot. You shouldn't pay over 1150SGD for a brand new FA31 :)

Whoa... that's a blardy good price for a new FA 31mm!

Whoa... that's a blardy good price for a new FA 31mm!

Actually i got mine at HK5900 (S$1134) but it is Silver colour. Black version add HK 300. Freebies include a very cute toilet paper holder.

Actually i got mine at HK5900 (S$1134) but it is Silver colour. Black version add HK 300. Freebies include a very cute toilet paper holder.

Trying to figure out what a toilet paper holder has in relation to the 31mm Ltd.. :bsmilie:

sadz. the fa31 has back focus issue also. >: cry also no tears...

u never ask... then again... my advice u never listen also... :sticktong
next time u wanna buy any lens, let mi noe... then i will buy then i sell u more expensive :bsmilie:
u got advice me on the purchase meh? spore really hard to get the FA limiteds. Local retail also quite extorbitant. Shriro the most exp. Ha. I cornered, so just got from shashinki. Din't know kena tok carrot. lol. stupid me...

hee hee...mine much cheaper, but thats a different story...

sadz. the fa31 has back focus issue also. >: cry also no tears...

seems to be an issue to K10D, either ask shriro to adjust else its time for K20D

u got advice me on the purchase meh? spore really hard to get the FA limiteds. Local retail also quite extorbitant. Shriro the most exp. Ha. I cornered, so just got from shashinki. Din't know kena tok carrot. lol. stupid me...

pls lor... u ask so many kind of question, ppl tell u but u always do the opposite everytime... :sticktong

for lens lobang u muz noe who to ask, do ur homework... i can tell u... there are some of us who somehow will manage to get things super cheap... i also dunno how they do it... but u will be surprise, jus a matter of asking them...

just be happy with it no choice liao... its a very good lens, even if it cost $1500, its worth every penny... but too bad i just dun use it often enough...

u got all ur all ur FA liao...so be happy hee hee...jus go shoot...

hee hee...mine much cheaper, but thats a different story...

seems to be an issue to K10D, either ask shriro to adjust else its time for K20D

pls lor... u ask so many kind of question, ppl tell u but u always do the opposite everytime... :sticktong

for lens lobang u muz noe who to ask, do ur homework... i can tell u... there are some of us who somehow will manage to get things super cheap... i also dunno how they do it... but u will be surprise, jus a matter of asking them...

just be happy with it no choice liao... its a very good lens, even if it cost $1500, its worth every penny... but too bad i just dun use it often enough...

u got all ur all ur FA liao...so be happy hee hee...jus go shoot...
Ha. Nvm, at least fengwei's USD1.5k for a second hand is a consolation to me. Sorry, not to dig at you fengwei, just trying to console myself. But the back-focus is damn annoying... agggr!! grr!!! live with it bah... "A characteristeric flaw makes a perfect item more perfect!" - scorpioh d:

Change to K20D and your focusing woes will go away.
Plus the CMOS sensor is so much better.

Actually I am waiting for the next update. probably k30d? k10d still serving me well for my needs - havnt really exhausted my options with it. My policy is to invest in good lens first...

Actually I am waiting for the next update. probably k30d? k10d still serving me well for my needs - havnt really exhausted my options with it. My policy is to invest in good lens first...

At this point might as well wait.

Having said that, I'm not so sure that "buying good lens" is really the proper advice any longer, because the body price is really the price for film + body. Paying for good film is definitely a good idea.

Perhaps the real answer is - upgrade everything! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.