K10D sold out in SG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Heard of this from someone, just wonder if it is true...

Glad some here already got it before the holiday, and hope the agent would bring in more soon so there would be more Pentax K10D owners ;)

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

eow, you need any more convincing? MTL.................. :nono:

eow, you need any more convincing? MTL.................. :nono:

if need to change system..seriously think of canon...:think:

Came from Canon, left Canon and looking at Pentax now. 10 years of non-revolutionary cameras got me sick of them already.

Those guys who managed to get their hand on k10d are so lucky! I called MS, AP, CP yesterday and none of them has the stock anymore. AP advise me to call in on Tuesday to check, but I won't be around to buy it then. Anyway, I think Pentax is trying very hard to meet demand since there is a shortage everywhere because of christmas sales period.

It took me too long to decide to get the k10d because of budget issue. I was reading the ok1000 blog where there is a translated page of interview with the Pentax development engineers. For a development team who are so deeply passionate about the product they designed. It will be worth every single cent to get the 'fruit' of their effort if we are so in love with photography!

For those who has the k10d on hand! Happy shooting during x'mas!

cheerss...

Those guys who managed to get their hand on k10d are so lucky! I called MS, AP, CP yesterday and none of them has the stock anymore. AP advise me to call in on Tuesday to check, but I won't be around to buy it then. Anyway, I think Pentax is trying very hard to meet demand since there is a shortage everywhere because of christmas sales period.

It took me too long to decide to get the k10d because of budget issue. I was reading the ok1000 blog where there is a translated page of interview with the Pentax development engineers. For a development team who are so deeply passionate about the product they designed. It will be worth every single cent to get the 'fruit' of their effort if we are so in love with photography!

For those who has the k10d on hand! Happy shooting during x'mas!

cheerss...

Have you try calling TKFoto ? I got my K10D from them on Monday.

Have heard that Pentax are production constrained - they don't have capacity to be able to build enough bodies to meet the demand. Wonder if the merger with the much bigger Hoya will see more investment into production capacity.

lucky, already got mine. I am thinking whether I should buy a 3-year international warrenty from ebay at US$40+.

lucky, already got mine. I am thinking whether I should buy a 3-year international warrenty from ebay at US$40+.

Will the warranty cover by local agent ? i do not think so. :dunno:

Will the warranty cover by local agent ? i do not think so. :dunno:

isn't that what "international" means?

--

Also, I would certainly hope that it's sold out, if the reports that only 100 units were brought in is correct.

CP supposedly still have stock. My friend going down to get his today.

isn't that what "international" means?

--

Also, I would certainly hope that it's sold out, if the reports that only 100 units were brought in is correct.

International Warranty by Ebay & not by Pentax, something like Harvey Norman Extented Waranty.

I just got mine from TK today @ $1320 body and $540 16-45/F4 (GST inc.):) . I heard it was thier last set. :(
CP quoted me for $1400 body and $600 for 16-45/F4 which I'm sure at the high side.:(

I just got mine from TK today @ $1320 body and $540 16-45/F4 (GST inc.):) . I heard it was thier last set. :(
CP quoted me for $1400 body and $600 for 16-45/F4 which I'm sure at the high side.:(

Ohhh gosh!.. :eek: Berry, you are the lucky one! You got the last piece in Singapore. I called them this morning and they quoted me 1350. I am still thinking of going down after work to buy it.

CP is quoting K10d on dual lens kit. Not selling body alone.

No more.. no more.. no more.... let me forget about k10d for the time being. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.