Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Source: http://www.pentax.co.jp/japan/news/2007/200770.html

200770-01.gif

Cheers all K10d owners :D

Wow K10D is sweeping all the awards!!Kinda make me regret selling my K10D;p

Lol!Looks so chio!
Arghh cannot resist the BBB virus!Must..buy..:bsmilie:

should i dig really really deep into my hole ridden pockets for a K10D GP? arrrggghhh....

congratulations to Pentax K10D once again
fellow pentaxians.. we must take more beautiful pics to 'lure' peepz over to the.. the...
wat's the 'color' of our side? :bsmilie:
'dark' side too meh?
let's call ourselves the green side?

the "brown" aka ex-kanasai side? :D

Then go and get a GP K10D lah :bsmilie:

Pentax_K10D_FA31_Small.jpg

is this cam available here in singapore, please let me know where store can i check it out thanks :)

is this cam available here in singapore, please let me know where store can i check it out thanks :)

It should be available at the coming COMEX show, along with the DA* zoom lenses :D

Great camera, feels even better built than the normal K10D, and of course cool looking too :cool:

Good luck!

It should be available at the coming COMEX show, along with the DA* zoom lenses :D

Great camera, feels even better built than the normal K10D, and of course cool looking too :cool:

Good luck!

when and where is the COMEX show?
is it adviseable to buy the DA* zoom lenses to a beginner like me or just simply buy the kit lense?

when and where is the COMEX show?
is it adviseable to buy the DA* zoom lenses to a beginner like me or just simply buy the kit lense?

COMEX show
Date: 30 Aug - 2 Sept 2007

Get the DA*lens of course.;)

Good luck!

:think:hey, I thought it's the same built but you feel very good holding one over the normal K10D, of course the cool looking lah.:bsmilie:

who's the rep for Pentax this coming Comex?

Status
Not open for further replies.