Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics from my trip.

7d7fb17e14cdbf0f2f42f02d2384fd39-.jpg

10d4be40830aa012f0090030dc10f20f-.jpg

efa5ce13bd091ebdd983a47afda4433b-.jpg

6c66e19410ab126355fb88d28e165091-.jpg

b288a4906f3975671afdf54ae9c79261-.jpg

Wow very nice picture, gd job. By the way may i know what lens u use to take all this picture?

Great photos, phantasmal. They illustrate the every-day life in India quite vividly. I haven't the chance to use my K10D more often :cry: It's raining like mad here in Singapore. :confused:

How was the weather there, by the way?

Phantasmal, your pix composition is good. However, i personally find the colour saturation a bit subdued. Maybe, itz your lens or your default color setting. Or maybe the place you visited dun have enough colours! :bsmilie: Just my 2cents.

@ Hybrid:
I just bot my D80! :sweatsm: Ya, the weather is ...zzz... Don't like to take pictures in cloudy days.

Phantasmal, your pix composition is good. However, i personally find the colour saturation a bit subdued. Maybe, itz your lens or your default color setting. Or maybe the place you visited dun have enough colours! :bsmilie: Just my 2cents.

@ Hybrid:
I just bot my D80! :sweatsm: Ya, the weather is ...zzz... Don't like to take pictures in cloudy days.

The colour saturation will be subdued at distant mountain due to ....... , it is normal .

Well, actually I think the colour is very natural.

Many of us have been too exposed to in-camera processing that we have forgotten about taking picture as it is. I'm glad that, these days, there is RAW mode for us to get back to pristine reproduction of images captured.

On my K100D, I set "Natural" for image capture... "Vivid" looks artificially saturated to me. I guess it's a matter of personal preference.

nice pics with the kit lens.:thumbsup:

I have been India 3 years ago, looks no change.

Tks macrob, think there isn't much change there

Great photos, phantasmal. They illustrate the every-day life in India quite vividly. I haven't the chance to use my K10D more often :cry: It's raining like mad here in Singapore. :confused:

How was the weather there, by the way?

Tks Hybrid, the weather there was sunny in the afternoon and cold in the morn and nite.

@ Hybrid:

Actually the auto color might have over corrected the color. I will fade it more in the next parts.

On my K100D, I set "Natural" for image capture... "Vivid" looks artificially saturated to me. I guess it's a matter of personal preference.

I do set it in natural too

Nice series, excellent photos. Thanks for sharing the trip w/ us.

Hope I could be there someday ...

very nice.. you guys really making m very tempted to attempt to buy the K10... but then again.. dun have much time for aall these these days.. maybe just photos of my niece...

The places look just the same; the Indians have not done anything more than what they already have. These photos look exactly the same when I was there in Dec 2002. Back then I don't have a digital camera - so did not shoot many pics. However, it does remind me of the time when I was there with a group of friends ... it was a good experience riding on elephants up the hill to the fort. Overall, it is nice place to visit; except the dirty food and drink ... thats terrible. Thanks for sharing these memories with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.