K100D super available or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowerTear

Apr 4, 2005
Does K100D super available in SG now? :)

No it is not availabe yet. Pentax will start shipping only in Aug.

No it is not availabe yet. Pentax will start shipping only in Aug.

well let hope its available in time for the comex 2007 then... cant hardly wait ;p

Thanks a lot. It seems Sinagpore always slow one step.

Based on a Japanese website, it is selling about SGD 900++ with kit lens. I wonder how much would OP sell it at!

I doubt the price will be much different. Reason why they can give K100D at such good price is because some countries have promotion rebates. Look at their K10D you'll know the price difference is little.

Saw and tested out this camera one month ago in Beijing China at a photo equipment show, a very nice camera. I'm sure many D/Ds users will be very pleased by the update. But it's not much different from the K100D except the SDM lens support and the not-so-effective dust-remover feature.

Well, if you want to take the advantages of those new SDM lenses, and still want a smaller camera body, this K100D Super is just for you :)

May be will in Singapore market by next 1 or 2 week. ;p

The body itself was going for something like $930 in Tokyo, can't remember if it was from Map, Bic or Yodobashi. The camera isn't small, it's bigger than the istDS and smaller than the K10D.

hey longko, it isnt too bad a price considering they were retailing K100D for 2499RM before and that their sets come with international warranty...any bros out there going to get a K100D i will suggest getting K100D from malaysia since for just 100 plus more u get a more advanced K100D and with warranty...;)

hehe, the :bigeyes: is for a great launch price. If they list RM2299 then you may find street price at RM2199 or less;)

You can get the K100D Super from price RM1900++ to RM2000++ in Malaysia.

where do you get this quote from CSLee? from JB? am wondering if they have twin lens kit with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.