k-x white

JinG14

Apr 7, 2010
HI new to ClubSnap.
Would like to invest my 1st DSLR Camera on Pentax K-X.
Just wondering how many bros out there are using White K-X

Not sure whether will i be label as a gay by my frds.. hehe

Us Pentaxians are a gay bunch.
What? Gay doesn't mean happy these days? :sweat::bsmilie:

Don't worry about what others say. It's the picture that matters. Also, you need to hang out with a different bunch of friends. Join us sometime during the monthly outings and see how gay we are. :bsmilie:

haha well said.
for me i think white is cool and something that is different from the usual color.:bsmilie:

HI new to ClubSnap.
Would like to invest my 1st DSLR Camera on Pentax K-X.
Just wondering how many bros out there are using White K-X

Not sure whether will i be label as a gay by my frds.. hehe

think you got the colour wrong...

white is for the ruling party

pink is for gay and xiaxue :bsmilie:

agree with baracus, you need a new bunch of fren. i dont know whether this info will sway your decision, but there is a few pretty girls in Pentax community using white k-x.... :bsmilie:

depending on your friends, colour might be the least of your worries... i had brand conscious acquaintances "swanning" me for buying pentax :bsmilie:

moral of the story: its your money and u should decide what u like and what suits u... dun care abt other pple... no end one... :cool:

think you got the colour wrong...

white is for the ruling party

pink is for gay and xiaxue :bsmilie:

Haha, good one seefei!:thumbsup:

So those people using a white ipod or white macbook are gay too? As long as u love it, who cares what other people think. I think the white K-x is the most beautiful one among the 4 colours available.

AHhhh...yo! Hmmm! gay i like...:love1:...:bsmilie:

There are a lot more colours I saw online but I'm guessing locally is just 4 only right? Hmm no one seems to have the navy one eh? Mayb buy tt one to stand out... But then buy le then someone else have then sian 1/2...

Oh well get the pink!!!

I'll gt the red or white.. If I could

There are a lot more colours I saw online but I'm guessing locally is just 4 only right? Hmm no one seems to have the navy one eh? Mayb buy tt one to stand out... But then buy le then someone else have then sian 1/2...

Oh well get the pink!!!

Navy blue? yes one in the house.

Oh well get the pink!!!

i have the navy blue one... it doesn't stand out... not as much as the red and white one :)

White is the ruling color now:

K7FW7516_s.jpg

K7FW0194_s.jpg

K7FW7539_s.jpg

K7FW1671_s.jpg

K7FW0273_s.jpg

don worry dude, i use a red K-x and it look abit pinky. But still it's ok, cos my GF like it. and whenever i take my red k-x out people will say wow that's a cool camera where you brought it.

We pentax people are intersting and different. And That Is Cool:)

Thanks man. U pentaxian make my day =).
Hope i am able to get 1 by this weekend
cheers:D

White is the ruling color now:

K7FW7516_s.jpg

What?? P_A_P photoclub? :bsmilie:

Juz kidding, I never thought white looks that good. :thumbsup: Just make sure you don't add more personalised colours to it otherwise it will look a typical Mobile Suit Gundam from a well-known Japanese Anime...

I was at the local Pentax shop (official) in Beijing 2 weeks ago. I only saw White, Red and black selling. The staff told me White is so far the favourite color among buyers, Red comes second and black is last. For Navy Blue, because of the color is a bit too close to black, the demand is very low. Yeah I would choose a White one if I'm buying, but just got a Yellow one for my wife :)

but hor, ppl using white Iphone is gay?

There are alot White K-x Users. me is one of them.

Join US!