K-R LCD Problem

songwenn

Jun 24, 2011
Rainbow
instagram.com
Hi, I have been experiencing problems with my Pentax K-R's lcd. When I turn on the device, the screen sometimes turns silver (like negative images), or plain black with with light streaks. I have to restart the camera for it to become normal. It actually happens at a low frequency, like once a month or something. I am under Emjay warranty, and I was told to send it to Japan for the camera to be checked, but it will take like five weeks.

So the question is, should I send my camera to be checked, or is the LCD problem okay?

Hi, I have been experiencing problems with my Pentax K-R's lcd. When I turn on the device, the screen sometimes turns silver (like negative images), or plain black with with light streaks. I have to restart the camera for it to become normal. It actually happens at a low frequency, like once a month or something. I am under Emjay warranty, and I was told to send it to Japan for the camera to be checked, but it will take like five weeks.

So the question is, should I send my camera to be checked, or is the LCD problem okay?

i got the same problem with my k-x..tried to turn it off also no use..have to remove batt and put it back so that i can continue shooting..for me..as my k0x is no longer under warranty..i decide to ignore it..but for your case..better to send in for a check if you dun need to use the cam for that period