K-m kit availability at retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnaxe

Oct 5, 2006
Mostly based on the lovely prices for the K-m kit, I've got a good chance of persuading a couple of friends to try/buy the K-m.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be actually available - although I haven't tried every possible shop.

Anyone know which store(s) might have it?

I saw it at Funan, there's a shop just outside RSH. Think call JOY but the uncle quoted me $925 with dual kit lens.

I saw it at Funan, there's a shop just outside RSH. Think call JOY but the uncle quoted me $925 with dual kit lens.

I asked MS Color 2 days back about K-m. They will get K-m from EmJay only on a per order basis. Think the price should be 800ish.

OP have stocks. KM + dual kit lens - $830

I have seen it in TK and SLS AP as well.

Is there anyway to get the body only? Or at least with the DAL18-55 only.

Was at OP just now. They have 2 sets of K-m and 2 sets of K7.
Also one of those camcorder shop was also selling a k-m although I did not ask how much.
I think times are bad because the moment I look at the shop, the sales person kept on calling me to check out their stuff.

Was at OP just now. They have 2 sets of K-m and 2 sets of K7.
Also one of those camcorder shop was also selling a k-m although I did not ask how much.
I think times are bad because the moment I look at the shop, the sales person kept on calling me to check out their stuff.

Did you check the price of the K-7?

Did you check the price of the K-7?

No. Abit paiseh. Go into their shop so often and never buy anything. :sweat:
Maybe should have asked but if the price is lower then...:hammer:

If you wait for a while, the special edition Olive Green K-m will be available soon, at the same price as normal K-m:

Limited-edition-olive-Pentax-k-m-0.jpg

It comes in dual lens kit for somewhere around 900SGD I think ...

If you wait for a while, the special edition Olive Green K-m will be available soon, at the same price as normal K-m:

hahaha.. good for camo.. especially hiding in the forest...;p

i thought there is a white 1... is it coming...

before, it's storm trooper white (which I think didn't arrived in this shores), now with green, almost camo colour, haha! I like what they do to K-M, I wish they release a Girly-girly pink special edition. :)

before, it's storm trooper white (which I think didn't arrived in this shores), now with green, almost camo colour, haha! I like what they do to K-M, I wish they release a Girly-girly pink special edition. :)

Anyway, anyone know the current price for the twin lenses kit selling now? The price list here show 830 but I read earlier is much cheaper now?

Status
Not open for further replies.