K.L Petronas Twin Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsyari

Mar 3, 2006
woodlands
IMG_7303.jpg
[/IMG]

Pics took when i went for a short trip to KL. Pls critique or comment thks:dunno:

nice. looks like its digitally rendered.

i think so..thks fer ur comments will improve next time...

I like the color tone used in this processing. Concept of leading lines draws the viewer to the top of the tower.

but you may want to crop out the lower left portion of the pic where there is a white line and the sides to make it more symmetrical. My 2 cents :)

Yah, the symetry is out.....u should stand more to the left when shooting this pic.....but no choice now....like the metalic tone.

If you didn't tell me it was the Petronas Towers, I swear I would've believed this was a new weapon from Doom 3 ;)

I love the composition, but it has lost the natural feel and has become more of a digital art (like the Borg)

Sorry, didn't really do it for me.

[Edit] P.S., on hindsight, the asymmetry of the composition didn't do anything for the subject. Normally, you bias or lob the composition to one side if there's anything interesting on the side you're leading to viewer to. But for the Petronas TWIN towers, symmetry would seem to work better than asymmetry. Just my 2 cents.

the digital touch somehow made it more like a digitally made rather than a photograph.
but i really like the contrast in the photo.
cheers

I love the contrast too... I can feel the onset of vertigo just looking at it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.