K A R E N from Brazil

AlexK

Jul 21, 2007
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Sharing some photos from a shoot with Karen - a sexy and gorgeous model from Brazil. Please enjoy and thanks.

5657595246_8787ec4f6a_o.jpg

5657021837_2669332bac_o.jpg

5657595780_d862450bc4_o.jpg

5657595516_f93681f01b_o.jpg

5657021529_f09de08102_o.jpg

LOvely and Gorgeous Model!..
Nice Set Alex!

beautifully done..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gorgeous photos and gorgeous model

really natural skin tone! Great set

Sweet shots mate!.. 5 stars for you and karen!... just a quick one.. do you still post-process this kinds of shots?... or just straight out of the camera?

Stunning beauty indeed. Lovely set AlexK :)

Beautifully Done. I wish I say the same for my photos.

low whistle ... Karen's is drop dead gorgeous without looking like a little vamp. Thanks for sharing!

Almost beat my favourite girl Christy Chung, though it is hard to compare them both. The age gap is probably more than 10 -15 years. You can see how well she has aged over the years. Did you guys know that this is the 12th year she has been with Marie France Bodyline as their spokeswoman? Where can you find a spokesperson who survives so long?

prcoveragegirl.png

nice. wondering are we in the same group :think:

lovely shots. perfect lighting and perfect model.
Thanks skipper408. :)

Sweet shots mate!.. 5 stars for you and karen!... just a quick one.. do you still post-process this kinds of shots?... or just straight out of the camera?
Turboredbean, thanks for the 5 stars. Yup, some pp were carried out. ;)

Stunning beauty indeed. Lovely set AlexK :)
Natsu, thanks bro. :D

Beautifully Done. I wish I say the same for my photos.
tigersoul, thanks and glad you liked the photos. :D

Lovely... should had join you man...
Damien Boo, thanks bro. :D
BTW, I think modelinn is organizing another photoshoot with Karen this coming weeked. ;)

Hmm, believe it's pp.
Thanks Lionheart86, you're right. Some pp were carried out. ;)

low whistle ... Karen's is drop dead gorgeous without looking like a little vamp. Thanks for sharing!

Almost beat my favourite girl Christy Chung, though it is hard to compare them both. The age gap is probably more than 10 -15 years. You can see how well she has aged over the years. Did you guys know that this is the 12th year she has been with Marie France Bodyline as their spokeswoman? Where can you find a spokesperson who survives so long?

prcoveragegirl.png
Hi Jannifer and thanks. Christy Chung is also my fav. :heart: She's simply gorgeous. :lovegrin:

nice. wondering are we in the same group :think:
Thanks happyranchu, it's was Saturday afternoon. Are we in same group ? ;)