K-7 users, do you know b4 buying?

Watch the vid in the link. You knew this b4 buying?

Results are only viewable after voting.

What is the purpose of this poll? This video is old . . . When you go to the outings the others who have the K7 will of course tell you the features. No need for the video at all

I saw this video long ago but haven't buy, why??

The size of the cam body just done fit him...Oops!:embrass:

Last edited:
I watched till 1.17 and clicked "No".:bsmilie:

What is the purpose of this poll? This video is old . . . When you go to the outings the others who have the K7 will of course tell you the features. No need for the video at all

The poll is a reflection of how well informed the buyer is before buying a product. instead of just buying and learn later... and of course i didn't know that K-7 has this much things.

just because you buy something doesn't mean you need to know it inside out.

for example, i have a laptop, with many preloaded programs that i don't use.

what's important is that i know how to make the camera do what i want, and not have to end up compromising because i didn't bother to find out. ;)

The poll is a reflection of how well informed the buyer is before buying a product. instead of just buying and learn later... and of course i didn't know that K-7 has this much things.

Most of us buy the K7 but use the normal features because we want to control what we take. Till today, I DO NOT use the movie function. I buy a DSLR to take photographs not shoot a movie

I just :cool:ly buy.
All my lenses are K or M42 mount. What else to do than to get the next camera in line when I upgrade to a new camera? :D

Most of us buy the K7 but use the normal features because we want to control what we take. Till today, I DO NOT use the movie function. I buy a DSLR to take photographs not shoot a movie

Yeah, to me DSLR is for photo shooting. If i wanna take video i'll choose a video camera instead.:D

OT abit , but is there a setting where you can use the dof preview switch as a metering switch , replacing the green button when using m mode ?
cant find anything in the manual nor settings in the cam

I would rather use my use the same finger to release shutter and meter instead of using thumb and shaking the cam in the process...:sweat:

Just ignore... TS also start same thread on Canon 7D. :rolleyes:

Canon 7D thread got no poll hor... just asking nia... esp when k-7 got so much merits... AS is tri not bi which most body-IS camera used.

Last edited: