K-7 firmware 1.03.00.22

Read from the other forum it appeared the Kx firmware has also been updated

still ditto for the K20D.

my guess is that whoever is planning all the updates are still waiting for the newer models to have a comfortable lead on the K20D before releasing its update.

No more K20D firmware updates lah, camera already out of production...
As far as I know, Pentax has never gone back and offered any firmware updates retrospectively after the camera is discontinued.

No more K20D firmware updates lah, camera already out of production...
As far as I know, Pentax has never gone back and offered any firmware updates retrospectively after the camera is discontinued.

I agree. All older models do not have any updates anymore. So the last one for K20D was v1.3

still ditto for the K20D.

my guess is that whoever is planning all the updates are still waiting for the newer models to have a comfortable lead on the K20D before releasing its update.

Come on! The difference between K7 and K20D is huge. I don't even wanna play a K20D after I used K7 for a couple of days :bsmilie: And same goes to many who already upgraded :)

Last edited:
Come on! The difference between K7 and K20D is huge. I don't even wanna play a K20D after I used K7 for a couple of days :bsmilie: And same goes to many who already upgraded :)

I still fiddle with it occassionally.:bsmilie:

Last edited:
If you got an IR converted K7, you won't play your converted K20D either ;)

It's a *istD converted.;)
Too pricey to convert K20D at this moment, better use as standby or as second cam.

I go back to my k10d very often. It's still a more personal camera to me.