K-5 or K-7

K-5 or K-7

Results are only viewable after voting.

well, megabeefburger is definitely smarter marketing than:

randompartsofcowandpartsofunidentifiedanimalsburger :bsmilie:

:eek::sweat: this will ruin my craving for fast food for the rest of the month...

anyway, i think most pple have already made their decisions based on the leaks so far.

unless peer reviews from fellow users really sucks big time, think most pple won't change their mind :think:

i will spend the money on K-5 to travel to exotic places to take more photo. keep changing cam body with no where to go is a sad sad situation. :cry:

I agree with you fully - it is NOT the camera; but the photographer. Whatever camera, without that passion to bring out the best color and lighting, is just another equipment! Give us more MACRO - crab spiders, any prawn spiders?

wat ? crab spiders burger?
may be mos burger have...
;p

I agree with you fully - it is NOT the camera; but the photographer. Whatever camera, without that passion to bring out the best color and lighting, is just another equipment! Give us more MACRO - crab spiders, any prawn spiders?

hahaha... depend who you talk to. we always tell the company procurement dept we need better camera cos of harsh lighting condition on site.

with the entry of K-5...
which will you go for right now,
K-5 or K-7
looking at different of specs, price...
;)

If i'm yearning for a K-7 and suddenly this new K-5 pops up in the news, i will surely wait for this newer model. But if the price of K-7 now is really enticing, then just go ahead and buy.

i thot u found one at wessex crab spider the other day? :) never post?

I was bidding for K20 just a week ago but this K5 somehow distract me. Now just waiting for the specs and price.:)

marcus

Lets wait for the mini-review from Fengwei on the K-5. Maybe it will be posted by next week here....;)

The force is still within me... my k-7 is still awesome as of this moment...

that is until CNY... or sudden drop of price... or somebody dumps theirs at a low price...

talking about mind conditioning... heheh :bsmilie:

Lets wait for the mini-review from Fengwei on the K-5. Maybe it will be posted by next week here....;)

I wish I could, but sorry, no luck getting one :embrass:

I guess I'll have to hold on to my K7 a bit longer ...

It would be interesting to know how the picture quality comparison between the K5 and K7.

There are a few serious competition out there now. Nikon D7000 is already out, and Olympus E-5 . Yes they are not Pentax, but the competition of products within that price range is heating up. This may somewhat affect the prices of Pentax too.

Which is a good news for consumers.

It would be interesting to know how the picture quality comparison between the K5 and K7.

There are a few serious competition out there now. Nikon D7000 is already out, and Olympus E-5 . Yes they are not Pentax, but the competition of products within that price range is heating up. This may somewhat affect the prices of Pentax too.

Which is a good news for consumers.
about a week to go till the official launch. Then the NDA will be lifted and review sites may post their comments. Then just have to wait for Emjay to announce its arrival in SG.

yea.. looking at D7000's launch, competition will be tight for k5 and k7

If not wrong shd be launch on 21 Sep 2010, so 3 more days to go :)