Juz got D70

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzyone

May 11, 2004
finally got my D70 yesterday....
Need some help. After i take a picture,
there is always the pic info being displayed ontop of
the pic on the CCD. Sometime, it show the histogram.
How can i disable it ?

thanx.

fuzzyone said:
How can i disable it ?

thanx.

use the scroll button to scroll left or right.
there are several views, just the picture only, with histogram, with exif, etc.

fuzzyone said:
How can i disable it ?

thanx.

So tempted to say.. read the manuall hehe.. lol..

you are probably hitting left and right on the selector.. this will display the shooting information and histogram.. to change between images.. it is up and down..

btw.. welcome to the D70 fan club..

Welcome! Do drop by the Nikon Council for a meet up if you can. We can tempt you with very very nice lenses... heehee :devil:

Do drop by the Nikon Council for a meet up if you can

Where and when to meet the CS Nikon Council ?

you can press the ISO button to switch between display modes (i.e. 4 pic, 9 pics or information screen). If you don't want to see the picture information and want to zoom in/out, then select either the 4 or 9-pic mode and press the ENTER key to show the full image. Hold down ISO+turn command dial to zoom in/out

Hey, I also interested to meet NC ppl.. when and where do you guys meet up? :)

renegade said:
u r the reason why i dun dare 2 go NC meet ups :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
renegade :kok: Kiam par!

wong_se said:
Where and when to meet the CS Nikon Council ?

We meet mostly weekdays, @ Spinelli's near Peninsula Hotel, opposite Peninsula Plaza, can drink coffee & have dinner. After work, that is.

Gymrat76 said:
you can press the ISO button to switch between display modes (i.e. 4 pic, 9 pics or information screen). If you don't want to see the picture information and want to zoom in/out, then select either the 4 or 9-pic mode and press the ENTER key to show the full image. Hold down ISO+turn command dial to zoom in/out

Hey, I also interested to meet NC ppl.. when and where do you guys meet up? :)
Basket.. u meet us before liao still ask :kok:

espn said:
renegade :kok: Kiam par!

We meet mostly weekdays, @ Spinelli's near Peninsula Hotel, opposite Peninsula Plaza, can drink coffee & have dinner. After work, that is.

Basket.. u meet us before liao still ask :kok:

Aiyo, why u kok me!! :cry:

I meet up to buy stuff from u guys mah.. didn't know that it was your NC meeting time leh :D

Still, do you guys meet up on specific days? Need to know otherwise after go there and u guys not there :)

Gymrat76 said:
Aiyo, why u kok me!! :cry:

I meet up to buy stuff from u guys mah.. didn't know that it was your NC meeting time leh :D

Still, do you guys meet up on specific days? Need to know otherwise after go there and u guys not there :)

we meet up most of the weekdays.. the MO kings are usually there.. (espn & skyestang), I am also there most of the day.. with guest appearences from the legendary Ansel.. and Dennis.. and Jamesong..

Status
Not open for further replies.