Juz bought Transcend SDXC Class 10

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
even though it's a class 10 64gb and max speed up to 25m/s. while tested on my nikon D7000, it is roughly about the same writing speed as my sandisk Ultra 2 16gb 15mb/s. (Shoot around 30s for both card). any1 know why?

no...it's slower than class 4 ultra 2...

Transcend SDXC Class10 (64gb)
20sec = 20 pics
60sec = 40 pics

Sandisk SDHC UltraII Class 4 (16gb)
20sec = 24 pics
60sec = 54 pics

Last edited:
I don't like Transcend... Never got good performance with them or Kingston. I prefer Sandisk or Lexar.

Test with h2testw for read and write performance?

When I passed Memory World just before CNY they had a special offer for Transcend. I have forgotten the prices but they were very, very low compared with the other better known brands.

baggiolee said:
no...it's slower than class 4 ultra 2...

Transcend SDXC Class10 (64gb)
20sec = 20 pics
60sec = 40 pics

Sandisk SDHC UltraII Class 4 (16gb)
20sec = 24 pics
60sec = 54 pics

I think u should compare transcend 64gb card with sandisk 64gb card. The card size may cause the diff.

When I passed Memory World just before CNY they had a special offer for Transcend. I have forgotten the prices but they were very, very low compared with the other better known brands.

should be the same price...

juz realize my card reader may not be able to fully support SDXC since it's an old reader, even though it can read the data.

I also bought the Transcend Class-10 SDHC Ultimate Memory Card 4GB just for testing purposes found out that there is not much difference with the Sandisk 8GB Class 4 SDHC card that came with my D3100