Not open for further replies.
Quite a disappointing outing.

Total only 4 of us went,

1) Me, Odyssey-Boy
2) TM
3) TH (TM's Bro)
4) Zavier (Forget what's his nick)

30329_1354283609661_1008560892_30868506_3073625_n.jpg

A nice place ... did anyone else go ??? lol ...

Total only 4 of us went,

1) Me, Odyssey-Boy
2) TM
3) TH (TM's Bro)

The sky seems good for a sunset shoot.... so few turn up.... but I am looking forward for your photos to show the absentees what they have missed.... ;)

My share on today's outing

#1 Our Bags
IMG_2494.jpg

#2 Guys, just now what we had discussed about Cross Processing here's this
IMG_2471.jpg

#3 Here's TM, my lens is so wide...
IMG_2505.jpg

#4 Here's Xavier
IMG_2515.jpg

#5 Back to business
IMG_2527.jpg

#6 Back to business
IMG_2529.jpg

The lens I'm using is Tokina 10-17 fisheye..

Guys,post your photos in the respective galleries.This is outings sub-forum.....

Total only 4 of us went,

1) Me, Odyssey-Boy
2) TM
3) TH (TM's Bro)

I went but since it's my first outing, I do not know any of you. I waited outside Stadium MRT till about 6:10pm without any sign of photographers.. :cry: so I venture alone.. :cool:

I went but since it's my first outing, I do not know any of you. I waited outside Stadium MRT till about 6:10pm without any sign of photographers.. :cry: so I venture alone.. :cool:

I think I saw you at the bridge shooting alone.. but not sure whether you are one of them.. did u notice the 4 of us ??

I think I saw you at the bridge shooting alone.. but not sure whether you are one of them.. did u notice the 4 of us ??

I only saw one of you (probably) after I am done walking back from the bridge. He was using an iphone sitting there... :)

I only saw one of you (probably) after I am done walking back from the bridge. He was using an iphone sitting there... :)

probably one of them. cos 3/4 of us are using iPhone.. are you the one shooting near the tower ?? the spiral staircase there ?

probably one of them. cos 3/4 of us are using iPhone.. are you the one shooting near the tower ?? the spiral staircase there ?

No. :) Never mind, next better time. :D

Oh, you are on the opposite bank ... aiya ... if i know could join in, in the end sianz by half, so go back early for dinner, lol ... next time next time ... :)

yesterday.. had a bad day.. haiz.. actually i didn't wanna go but too bad i already brought my tripod along ... haiz.. its also dissapointing to see first outing goers to turn out bad.. :sweat::sweat:

Maybe cos it looked too exclusive an outing, so even when some folks who can make it felt that the invite is closed due to the "limited seats" filled.. at least on the list shown on previous pages.

It's been getting quite popular in CS for outings to be made to look exclusive by limiting number of people to attend, segregating participants into different groups, setting ratio of members from one sub-group to another, etc. Is that really necessary? Will these limits and requirements produce better shots?

So far the only one outing that I see being logical for limiting the number of participants is by Stevewhy. His outings are at Lower Pierce boardwalk in total darkness so his concern for safety of newbies is valid.

Maybe just open up the list the next time, there might be better responses. Give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.