Just you think you are alone shooting

Sion

Just you think you are alone shooting you are not alone.

In 1986 it was rumoured 14 photographers had gone missing after a sighting of an Unidentified Flying Object here.

Many feared this was what happened.

cattle-ufo.jpg

I heard it also happens when you're sleeping. You will experience a bad dream, and then the next thing you know when you wake up, you are inside the flying object. Pretty scary stuff.

Sion said:
You must remember to close your bedroom window and lock it.

Does that mean I'm safe since I don't have windows?

In 1986 it was rumoured 14 photographers had gone missing after a sighting of an Unidentified Flying Object here.

cattle-ufo.jpg

... and it was rumoured that out of the 14 photographers, 7 were using the then popular Olympus OM-1, and the other 7 Canon AE-1.
The beings from the unspeakable location afar were apparently intrigued by the way these equipment worked. And thus the appropriation.

... and it was rumoured that out of the 14 photographers, 7 were using the then popular Olympus OM-1, and the other 7 Canon AE-1.
The beings from the unspeakable location afar were apparently intrigued by the way these equipment worked. And thus the appropriation.

I think the aliens was only interested in Nikon cameras.

After a few months of abduction there was a storm and 14 Nikon F2 dropped from the sky.

After Nasa developed the films they found this:

148803_151138401599367_132440136802527_242042_1261491_n.jpg

Looks like we are not the only ones shooting XMMs. :bsmilie:

After a few months of abduction there was a storm and 14 Nikon F2 dropped from the sky.

I believe the alien has unknowingly took a photo of itself with one of those camera

I believe the alien has unknowingly took a photo of itself with one of those camera

Unfortunately, NASA was misled.
Only when the negative was brought to a special UFO unit in CIA and wa scanned using a special Canon scanner, then was the truth revealed.
The aliens were indeed shooting photos of themselves.
But they were conveying this message:

5621905624_7f069b653c_o.jpg

Don't mess around with us. Cos we are coming.

cattle-ufo.jpg
Don't be alarmed. Its just me. I needed some fresh milk..............
That's why I returned the camera:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Last edited:
Yes, it's pretty scary stuff. I also heard that some people who posted in the Buy/Sell Section here also went missing under mysterious circumstances upon giving their confirmation to buy/sell.
Some conspiracy theorists have been known to blame the govt for letting the aliens land here in large numbers.