Just you think you are alone shooting

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
I heard it also happens when you're sleeping. You will experience a bad dream, and then the next thing you know when you wake up, you are inside the flying object. Pretty scary stuff.

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
Just you think you are alone shooting you are not alone.

In 1986 it was rumoured 14 photographers had gone missing after a sighting of an Unidentified Flying Object here.

Many feared this was what happened.

... and it was rumoured that out of the 14 photographers, 7 were using the then popular Olympus OM-1, and the other 7 Canon AE-1.
The beings from the unspeakable location afar were apparently intrigued by the way these equipment worked. And thus the appropriation.

... and it was rumoured that out of the 14 photographers, 7 were using the then popular Olympus OM-1, and the other 7 Canon AE-1.
The beings from the unspeakable location afar were apparently intrigued by the way these equipment worked. And thus the appropriation.
I think the aliens was only interested in Nikon cameras.

After a few months of abduction there was a storm and 14 Nikon F2 dropped from the sky.

After Nasa developed the films they found this:

Looks like we are not the only ones shooting XMMs. :bsmilie:

iguanavon

Nov 30, 2010
Shimonoseki

After a few months of abduction there was a storm and 14 Nikon F2 dropped from the sky.

I believe the alien has unknowingly took a photo of itself with one of those camera

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast

I believe the alien has unknowingly took a photo of itself with one of those camera
Unfortunately, NASA was misled.
Only when the negative was brought to a special UFO unit in CIA and wa scanned using a special Canon scanner, then was the truth revealed.
The aliens were indeed shooting photos of themselves.
But they were conveying this message:

Don't mess around with us. Cos we are coming.

madmartian

May 2, 2009
Outer Space
Just you think you are alone shooting you are not alone.

In 1986 it was rumoured 14 photographers had gone missing after a sighting of an Unidentified Flying Object here.

Many feared this was what happened.

Don't be alarmed. Its just me. I needed some fresh milk..............
That's why I returned the camera:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Last edited:
Yes, it's pretty scary stuff. I also heard that some people who posted in the Buy/Sell Section here also went missing under mysterious circumstances upon giving their confirmation to buy/sell.
Some conspiracy theorists have been known to blame the govt for letting the aliens land here in large numbers.

Top Bottom