Just working....

haha we shld we shld :) except i still work overseas! ;p
anyway i still take photos whenever i'm back... haven't lost wat u taught! ;)

kekeke, hello hello... wanna reunited??? Heh..

Wow, u still teach? wanna learn.. muahahah

Different level mah.. LOL :bsmilie:

very tiring to conduct it again... Different people, different standards, different expectations.. You get all sorts of scenarios I tell ya... I tell ya.. Had a student I taught, called me a day to pass on a client to shoot architecture(not my cup of tea anyways), so I pass to a fellow associate to follow up for quote, and then, obviously he knew I would charge higher, end of it, he got the job... How cheap can people get! I could have seen it from his first, I mean he's got the "I'm a sneaky lil bugger" kinda look and he's lurking around here somewhere..kekeke, oh well, life goes on... I guess it's one of the ways people get "contacts", sneak up around you, be friends, claim they know you, and then, step on you to climb just a wee baby step higher... sad but true...

Honestly, I'll coach for free if I found the right folk....

Last edited:
very tiring to conduct it again... Different people, different standards, different expectations.. You get all sorts of scenarios I tell ya... I tell ya.. Had a student I taught, called me a day to pass on a client to shoot architecture(not my cup of tea anyways), so I pass to a fellow associate to follow up for quote, and then, obviously he knew I would charge higher, end of it, he got the job... How cheap can people get! I could have seen it from his first, I mean he's got the "I'm a sneaky lil bugger" kinda look and he's lurking around here somewhere..kekeke, oh well, life goes on... I guess it's one of the ways people get "contacts", sneak up around you, be friends, claim they know you, and then, step on you to climb just a wee baby step higher... sad but true...

Honestly, I'll coach for free if I found the right folk....

that's a real shame! would have applied for your casting under the services section if not for my classes on weekdays

that's a real shame! would have applied for your casting under the services section if not for my classes on weekdays

I want to be a crew too.....:)

same here. too bad i found a new job already. :(

In fact, I had some of you guys from CS assisting me, and most would comment that they rather stick to photography as a hobby... I would say Photography offers a lot of perks like good financial returns, knowing new people and all, but the what kicks bad as a bundle is that it doesn't allow room for error, stupidity etc... It's really unforgiving...

In fact, I had some of you guys from CS assisting me, and most would comment that they rather stick to photography as a hobby... I would say Photography offers a lot of perks like good financial returns, knowing new people and all, but the what kicks bad as a bundle is that it doesn't allow room for error, stupidity etc... It's really unforgiving...

i guess one has to be realistic as to why they are doing it. to go into for strictly monetary reasons, one will likely feel very demoralised after a short while. to strike out on one's own, it is the same as running any other business successfully and plus the fact u need to be talented and creative as an artist as well. unfortunately, rarely are artists good at running a biz.

Good stuff.. like it..

nice pics!

Welcome back and keep more coming. Let do the refresher courses gathering.