Just working....

Lucky I didnt miss the thread..
Superb works..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::heart:

heh.. good good... So the magician revealed the trick already.... kekeke... Now you know why I was so bloody fussy that day!!!

liew...which class?

huai the magician neber reveal the trick to the earlier class :sticktong

kidding :)

Nice to have you back.....

Times flies by so fast in 3 short years... Those whom I known 3 years ago whose portfolio sucks then, are all somebody right now.... So scary the digital era... Film is dead as announced, so enjoy all you can Those I wished them dead have died... kekeke....

chngpe01!!! To the many years of friendship to come....

no leh...my portfolio still sucks............. heheheh. u want to help me review it?

okay, in this case....its a bad student lah... always neber want to shoot unless i can get good MUA, good models and good stylists........ which, unfortunately made me shoot extremely little.

welcome back Ced!! when are you conducting class again?

no leh...my portfolio still sucks............. heheheh. u want to help me review it?

okay, in this case....its a bad student lah... always neber want to shoot unless i can get good MUA, good models and good stylists........ which, unfortunately made me shoot extremely little.

I've seen your works from Max, they're looking :thumbsup: already... kekeke, looks like Im gonna be needing help...

welcome back Ced!! when are you conducting class again?

yqt! Long time no see too... No la, no need classes anymore. After all, it's redcam era now...

How're you? Doing good I hope?

Hello my friend, it that all? Don't tell me you are going into hiding in the mountains and only appear a few years later to post agin? :)

Hehheh....

Last edited:
Anyway, here's a few more I can share..

IMG_2566_1.jpg

IMG_2740_1.jpg

I've seen your works from Max, they're looking :thumbsup: already... kekeke, looks like Im gonna be needing help...

liew...dun suan me lar.....it still is not up there yet lar.....c'mon, be honest with me lar..

anyway, i wished i can even be an assistant during a real proper shoot oso lar....but now.......haiz....stuck here......

please do lemme know if u've any lobangs here lar...at least i can still keep myself alive doing shoots....rather than having to handle stuckup people here......

I always dreamt if i could do an 8 page editorial or a front cover shot in this small town here ...... well..... boh lobang, boh lui oso kakakakka:bsmilie:

BTW, hard to contact u lar...u're never on msn....... do u have facebook at least?!

facebook got la... my name lor... You still a rocket scientist isn't it? kekeke.... Editorial a bit hard to get i, but once you get in, it's gonna be hard to get out i tell ya.... That's why my editorials are just a handful.... prefer doing other things...

liew...dun suan me lar.....it still is not up there yet lar.....c'mon, be honest with me lar..

anyway, i wished i can even be an assistant during a real proper shoot oso lar....but now.......haiz....stuck here......

please do lemme know if u've any lobangs here lar...at least i can still keep myself alive doing shoots....rather than having to handle stuckup people here......

I always dreamt if i could do an 8 page editorial or a front cover shot in this small town here ...... well..... boh lobang, boh lui oso kakakakka:bsmilie:

BTW, hard to contact u lar...u're never on msn....... do u have facebook at least?!

I really like these 2 photos! Would like to see more of such pics here soon again:):thumbsup:

heh, thanks thanks... I don't have images of big tits, or nice butts to show..:bsmilie:

facebook got la... my name lor... You still a rocket scientist isn't it? kekeke.... Editorial a bit hard to get i, but once you get in, it's gonna be hard to get out i tell ya.... That's why my editorials are just a handful.... prefer doing other things...

hahahahha!

Neither Rocket nor scientist deh.....

if i rocket scientist, i think i won't be on earth liao loh!!!:bsmilie:

still trying to look for slightly smaller ad agencies here to write to....but not sure of which ones

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Inspiring..hopefully i wont turn rusty. haha

Hey there, it has been some time...

Well, I think what I learnt is going to waste... hehe... hardly get time to shoot...:embrass:

Anyway, good to see you posting your stuff again. Maybe it will inspire me to do some shoots again.

BC