Just wanted to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

acphoto01

Jul 15, 2005
Kansas
Hello,

I just joined up here and wanted to introduce myself and say HOWDY to ya'll out there. My name is Anna I am currently a professionaly-minded amature photographer. I am 19 years old and studying with the NYI correspondence course, have done a few weddings, portraits and livestock photography for clients (thus far my clients have been happy with my work *knock on wood*).
I live in Kansas but am from Colorado, my hobbies include aquaria, classic chevrolet vehicles, and drawing. And that about wraps it up, so once again...HOWDY. :)

Anna

Hi Anna,

Welcome to clubSnap, nice to meet you here, now is about 3.20am, and I'm still working. :cry:

btw, I'm a amateur-minded professional photographer.... just kidding. :p

just only making living thru photography. :bsmilie:

nice to meet you too!

Hope you get off work soon!!!

its 7.51am now... blah!! stoned !!

Hi there, wow 19 yrs old. By 25 you will be a great photographer cum business lady.

Howdy Anna, and welcome to Clubsnap. But i'll never move out of Colorado if I were you, love the ski slopes there. :D

welcome........ share your pics here......

acphoto01 said:
Hello,
I just joined up here and wanted to introduce myself and say HOWDY to ya'll out there. My name is Anna I am currently a professionaly-minded amature photographer. I am 19 years old and studying with the NYI correspondence course, have done a few weddings, portraits and livestock photography for clients (thus far my clients have been happy with my work *knock on wood*).
I live in Kansas but am from Colorado, my hobbies include aquaria, classic chevrolet vehicles, and drawing. And that about wraps it up, so once again...HOWDY. :)
Anna

Hi Anna

Welcome to Singapore. :)

Welcome to Clubsnap. ;)

Hope to see more of your photos.

Hey Anna,

Welcome aboard. I spent some time living in Denver and Boulder (really miss the big thunderstorms and the Flatirons). You'll enjoy Singapore's cultural diversity; and it's centrally located for great travel all over SE Asia.

Look forward to seeing you around. :D

-steve

Hello Anna,

2.07am here in Singapore. Welcome.

What kind of drawing do you do?

hi welcome... im very glad that there are another one here having interest in drawing... care to show us some too? of cos do show your photos too.

WOW hi everyone! soon as i get a good webhost for my photos i will definetely be posting some for critique, same with my sketches-i need to get another scanner though. thanks for all the welcome!

Anna

acphoto01 said:
WOW hi everyone! soon as i get a good webhost for my photos i will definetely be posting some for critique, same with my sketches-i need to get another scanner though. thanks for all the welcome!

Anna
Yea, hope to see wedding photos done by you. :)

count on it!! I am really looking forward to the critique, it will be so nice to get professional's opinions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.