Just wanted to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

acphoto01

Jul 15, 2005
Kansas
Hello,

I just joined up here and wanted to introduce myself and say HOWDY to ya'll out there. My name is Anna I am currently a professionaly-minded amature photographer. I am 19 years old and studying with the NYI correspondence course, have done a few weddings, portraits and livestock photography for clients (thus far my clients have been happy with my work *knock on wood*).
I live in Kansas but am from Colorado, my hobbies include aquaria, classic chevrolet vehicles, and drawing. And that about wraps it up, so once again...HOWDY. :)

Anna

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Hi Anna,

Welcome to clubSnap, nice to meet you here, now is about 3.20am, and I'm still working. :cry:

btw, I'm a amateur-minded professional photographer.... just kidding. :p

just only making living thru photography. :bsmilie:

jopel

Dec 21, 2004
Hi there, wow 19 yrs old. By 25 you will be a great photographer cum business lady.

Poon

Apr 2, 2003
Visit site
Howdy Anna, and welcome to Clubsnap. But i'll never move out of Colorado if I were you, love the ski slopes there. :D

acphoto01 said:
Hello,
I just joined up here and wanted to introduce myself and say HOWDY to ya'll out there. My name is Anna I am currently a professionaly-minded amature photographer. I am 19 years old and studying with the NYI correspondence course, have done a few weddings, portraits and livestock photography for clients (thus far my clients have been happy with my work *knock on wood*).
I live in Kansas but am from Colorado, my hobbies include aquaria, classic chevrolet vehicles, and drawing. And that about wraps it up, so once again...HOWDY. :)
Anna
Hi Anna

Welcome to Singapore. :)

Welcome to Clubsnap. ;)

Hope to see more of your photos.

Dec 8, 2004
Taipei
Hey Anna,

Welcome aboard. I spent some time living in Denver and Boulder (really miss the big thunderstorms and the Flatirons). You'll enjoy Singapore's cultural diversity; and it's centrally located for great travel all over SE Asia.

Look forward to seeing you around. :D

-steve

Verywierd

May 29, 2005
Hello Anna,

2.07am here in Singapore. Welcome.

What kind of drawing do you do?

acphoto01

Jul 15, 2005
Kansas
WOW hi everyone! soon as i get a good webhost for my photos i will definetely be posting some for critique, same with my sketches-i need to get another scanner though. thanks for all the welcome!

Anna

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
acphoto01 said:
WOW hi everyone! soon as i get a good webhost for my photos i will definetely be posting some for critique, same with my sketches-i need to get another scanner though. thanks for all the welcome!

Anna
Yea, hope to see wedding photos done by you. :)

acphoto01

Jul 15, 2005
Kansas
count on it!! I am really looking forward to the critique, it will be so nice to get professional's opinions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom