just took them so its fresh from the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renaissance_myth

Apr 1, 2002
Visit site
helo guys, need the gurus help again. comments on the pictures?
just resized it thats all, straight from the camera no photoshop trick or anything.

50cents(640x480).jpg

nsx_side(640x480).jpg

shot under my room light. hmm still underexposed? shutter speed for the coins was 1/2.5 and aperture at f2.8. what should i try??

Try not to use characters like ()& etc... pic won't display, It's under exposed because the camera's light meter fooled by the lighting... common problem when shooting subject that is similarly lit throughout... such as the side nsx... the whole thing white and brightness is similar. This is the situation when the photographer has to intervene with the camera's operations... try to use exposure compensation... I guess a +0.5 or +0.7 will do nicely.

And oh yah... the tint is due to the White balance setting is unable to compensate for the lighting... Most camera has this problem with fluorescent lightings. So a lot of camera makers put a fluorescent mode on their WB. Switch to this mode to prevent the greenish cast. But personally, I prefer to adjust it manually in photoshop. The cast may be different according to the way the room is painted etc... so a fixed correction provided by the camera's fluorescent WB may not do the job optimally.

Status
Not open for further replies.