Just to share here what I found at Sitex

moldevite

May 3, 2007
Just to share here what i found at Sitex.
Went down to Expo Sitex look see look see and found Pentax booth display K5 and K-r but sell in bundle set, K5 doesn't sell just the body only.

Helping my brother-in-law purchase the K-r set then saw this champagne gold color lens. So poisoning i ended up bought the K5 body + DA 35 for myself.

Check with the staff the lens is limited to 5 champagne gold and 6 silver color, so act fast!:D

In term of price (K5+DA35) please check with the staff. Just to hint that the price cannot match pre-order or the recent debating on price hike but i get the items immediately since i cannot wait for pre-order.

Another surprise before leaving, while their staff arranging the stock i saw there are stock for k-r bundle with DA or FA(?) 35mm lens (black)!!!

Cheers!

_IGP3347968x648.jpg

_IGP3336a665x636.jpg

Congrats on your new camera. Wah, so bling! :thumbsup:

Wah! I need to shield my eyes from the shine :D

Congrats on the new camera.

Welcome, Fellow Pentaxian. And whoa, at bling lens comes with proper box!

Congrats....must be your lucky day then!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: congrats on your new purchase, now we have a colorful K-5 :D:D

I went to the sitex booth but was disappointed. i was expecting to see an array of DA lens on sale...but only saw camera bodies/package kits...
consolation prize at least the two "Pentax" model is nice.....hehehehe....

I went to the sitex booth but was disappointed. i was expecting to see an array of DA lens on sale...but only saw camera bodies/package kits...

emjay not sellin lens there?

congrat on your k5.. tio poison....

wah k-5 and bling bling... :lovegrin::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Any booth there selling accessories like lens filter, batt, ect.... :)

a very unique "bling-bling" combination. congrat, man!

Hey Poseur, do you know the any promo price for the Sandisk Extreme SD there? thanks

Sorry TS for OT.

Dun sling this "gold" setup on your neck! Gold price is high now.