Just signed in =)

ewik5629

Deregistered
Aug 11, 2010
Hi everyone! I just got into photoshooting and been looking for a good community to enhance/learn things in photogs.

Actually i just forced my wife to buy the Challenger promo for Nikon 90D lol...but im rly getting serious in photoshooting, hopefully :D

Need some advice which lens, tripod...etc do i need to invest as a entry level in photoshooting, ciao.

Hi everyone! I just got into photoshooting and been looking for a good community to enhance/learn things in photogs.

Actually i just forced my wife to buy the Challenger promo for Nikon 90D lol...but im rly getting serious in photoshooting, hopefully :D

Need some advice which lens, tripod...etc do i need to invest as a entry level in photoshooting, ciao.

for lens, you can always startoff using your given kit lens. i think the reach from the kit lens of D90 is pretty good. to 105mm eh.

You meant the Nikon D90 right? Well, have fun.

yup, the Nikon D90 with 18-105mm kit... okies, thx for the advice.

get the D90 Kit II if your budget can stretch . . . welcome to CS. :)

Hi,
Just check if you will be using the camera or your wife ? She is giving you as birthday gift?
If you have not bought it from challenger, check other shops ..cheaper

oh...she already bought the kit...yeah didnt checked other shops...btw how much is the price of Nikon D90 + kit compared to S$1,668 in Challenger? + i got some freebies like drybox, not good tripod...etc...

Welcome..

We cant advise u much since u nv fill us in on what kind of genre of photography are u primarliy interested in.. I do suggest u read ur manaul and most of the stickies in this subforum, it def help in the long run :)

oh...she already bought the kit...yeah didnt checked other shops...btw how much is the price of Nikon D90 + kit compared to S$1,668 in Challenger? + i got some freebies like drybox, not good tripod...etc...

I see. Start learning. Forget about the price......:bsmilie:

Actually i just forced my wife to buy
:bigeyes: Forced your wife to buy?...........:think:
Over here you might be forced to buy too......................:devil:............:bsmilie:
BTW, welcome to CS :)

Welcome to CS.
join more outings to learn and make friends.
with more friends of similar interests, i'm sure you will be serious with photography for a long long long long time
:p

Welcome to CS.

I encourage you to read more online, and join some newbie outings under the Outings subforum.

Good start here:

Camera basics
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544

Composition
http://www.amateursnapper.com/photography/10-top-photography-composition-rules
http://digital-photography-school.com/digital-photography-composition-tips

More topics covered here:
http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials.htm

Hi welcome to CS!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

for entry level actually the kit lens is gd enough. i'm using it also. you must also state what genre of photography you are more inclined towards for the seniors here to give you the appropriate advice. like a better tripod if more into landscapes.:devil: right seniors?

and be sure to go through the links DD123 has kindly provided. and your user manual as well.

:bigeyes: Forced your wife to buy?...........:think:
Over here you might be forced to buy too......................:devil:............:bsmilie:
BTW, welcome to CS :)

nyahaha!! its a long story bro... :D btw i jst got my 2nd lens a very affordable 50mm f1.8 its rly great and iluvit...but now i need something to shoot landscape/sceneries or maybe for Universal Studio ^^ can some1 advice if Tokina 11-16 is a good deal compare to Nikon 12-24...etc...thx in advance!

Welcome..

We cant advise u much since u nv fill us in on what kind of genre of photography are u primarliy interested in.. I do suggest u read ur manaul and most of the stickies in this subforum, it def help in the long run :)

whoa! i saw ur night shoots (or i can say early morning/dawn shoots) and i like it!!

@smiles88 - actually i like shooting night scenes/city scape or lets say landscapes...thats y i am eyeing for affordable wide lense...or any advice which shud i get?

@daredevil - thanks for the links...browse mode :D

EDIT: oops is multiple posting allowed here? dang sorry 'bout that

Last edited: