Just sign in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppeter23

Oct 22, 2009
hello everyone! :cool:

im new here in CS, hope to make friends with some of the members here some time...:cheers:

:wink:

hello everyone! :cool:

im new here in CS, hope to make friends with some of the members here some time...:cheers:

:wink:

Hi Ppeter23, a warm welcome to you...im sure you'll love the forums and people here in CS...

:gbounce:

Hi ppeter23,

welcome to CS :)

thanks for welcoming :)

to Galdor, sheldon22, robertgl & madmartian...cheers! :cheers:

:vhappy:

Hi Ppeter23, hope u enjoy urself in CS !

hi horizon_grazer, my sincerest thanks! :)

:gbounce:

Hello ppeter23. a very warm welcome to you.

hi limwhow :) thanks for the warm welcome from you!

you're one of the many people here in this forum that i admire most. you know very well the meaning of mind sharing & not being mean with other's ignorance...a true gentleman indeed! :thumbsup: for you man!

:cheers:

btw, ive been browsing the forums here in CS long time ago but not actively participating in the forums cos so busy. hope this time, i'll find more time...

Welcome to CS ppeter23

here have tons of informations..
Just remember to do a search....

Enjoy your stay....;)

Welcome to CS ppeter23

here have tons of informations..
Just remember to do a search....

Enjoy your stay....;)

oh thanks rubber duck! :cheers: with warm people like you, im sure will enjoy my stay here ;)

thanks thanks!!!

:vhappy:

hi limwhow :) thanks for the warm welcome from you!

you're one of the many people here in this forum that i admire most. you know very well the meaning of mind sharing & not being mean with other's ignorance...a true gentleman indeed! :thumbsup: for you man!

btw, ive been browsing the forums here in CS long time ago but not actively participating in the forums cos so busy. hope this time, i'll find more time...

Wah... coming from you as a brand new participant, this must be one of the most sincere compliments!
Well, ppeter23, I express my heart-felt gratitude for that, and you have certainly made my day!
Go ahead - participate, have heaps of fun, have some cheeky discussions, go learn a lot... but I constantly remind myself - keep my heart pure and my words gently guarded. As the saying goes..."First, harm no one."... or sometimes more accurately "First, do no harm.".
Thank you, ppeter23.

Last edited:
Hi ppeter23,

Warm welcome you to CS.. this is a very awesome place to stay.. Enjoy your stay.. im a newbie too... newbie welcoming newbie... :cheers:

Welcome to CS!! Shoot more and learn along the way.. :)

Wah... coming from you as a brand new participant, this must be one of the most sincere compliments!
Well, ppeter23, I express my heart-felt gratitude for that, and you have certainly made my day!
Go ahead - participate, have heaps of fun, have some cheeky discussions, go learn a lot... but I constantly remind myself - keep my heart pure and my words gently guarded. As the saying goes..."First, harm no one."... or sometimes more accurately "First, do no harm.".
Thank you, ppeter23.

thanks so much limwhow...ur the man! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.