Just sayin' 'Hi'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotsync

Jan 16, 2010
Rochester, NY
My name is Nick and I've been shooting seriously for about 4 years now. I started with a Canon A640 p&s, and have since used the Nikon D60, Sony A700, A230, A500, and now I'm giving the Pentax K-x a try.

Again, just sayin' 'Hi'!

Cheers,
Nick

welcome to clubsnap!

But why do you keep changing cameras?
Something about them you don't like? Or you just 'itchy' ?? hahaha

Welcome to CS

hi back. have fun! i have used canon and nikon system.

Back at yer! :)

Ive been a long time lurker at DPReview and I figured I'd give CS a try. And yes, I did just post my Sony in the B&S section :). I don't see switching systems as a very difficult thing to do. You may lose a little but of money, but I feel the only way to find one to stick with is to use each one and learn the in's and out's. The K-x I've been using has been my favorite camera so far, so I may have a keeper...

Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
My name is Nick and I've been shooting seriously for about 4 years now. I started with a Canon A640 p&s, and have since used the Nikon D60, Sony A700, A230, A500, and now I'm giving the Pentax K-x a try.

Again, just sayin' 'Hi'!

Cheers,
Nick

Hi, and welcome :)
Don't forget to join us over at http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76 too!

Welcome to CS! :)

Welcome home bro~~~
;)

hi hi hi

Welcome to CS and may I encourage you to post more images in Galleries section of this forum and avoid getting trapped in the Buy/Sell sections

Status
Not open for further replies.