Just received my Invisible Shield for my K10D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
I had pretty good experience with this screen protector for my various MP3 players and devices I used to have in the past, so I bought the set available for the K10D. The price is not really cheap, but the quality is very good. It came with both the main LCD and side LCD protector.

Applying it was a bit of a challenge, and those who are paranoid on having no liquids touching your camera should skip this protector because you are required to use this small spray all over the protector and your fingers when you apply it. The price of having such a system is less hassles over bubbles beneath your protector when you apply it first, so I'm fine with it. Spray, stick, wipe the excess and you're done.

The end result looks great after letting the protector settle down over 24 hours. Both my LCDs are now protected by one of the toughest shields in the industry. If Pentax had a service center in Singapore I wouldn't bother putting on one, but since we only have a distributor, I wouldn't want to take my chances.

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

A bit hard to show since you can't really see the protector. It's a good thing right?

Wonder how you are gonna take it off when late on you wanna resale your K10D ;)

I've got used to use my cameras (and PDAs, handphones, mp3 players ...) bare naked. Only the Apple iPod got scratched up (by keys, coins and etc). The rest are quite okay after all these years.

Wonder how you are gonna take it off when late on you wanna resale your K10D ;)

I've got used to use my cameras (and PDAs, handphones, mp3 players ...) bare naked. Only the Apple iPod got scratched up (by keys, coins and etc). The rest are quite okay after all these years.

It comes off without any effort. No sticky residue or anything at all, I know that since I used it for my old iPod before and took it off after a year to sell it to someone who doesn't like this kinda protector. Just took a bit of my nail and pulled it off.:heart:

This is what you called a top quality protector!

Wow... .how much you paid for it man?
Actually thought of asking who's keen on getting DiCain's hard plastic protector for K10D as i "might" be able to get some.

Wow... .how much you paid for it man?
Actually thought of asking who's keen on getting DiCain's hard plastic protector for K10D as i "might" be able to get some.

I'll be interested in the hard protector! I think I paid around SG$20 for mine.

I'll be interested in the hard protector! I think I paid around SG$20 for mine.

Sure thing... Will create a post furnished with details should i be able to get hold of some.
:)

thanks man, looks good. $20 for this? and the next question is, where? ;)

looks good, how much and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.