Just pass away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_sky

Dec 8, 2005
East area
My faithful 350D has just pass away and need to go to ER for help

Anyone know the service charge for service charges ...

My CMOS kana stuck half way :sticktong ??

Thanks

tell you

it's an excuse to buy the EOS-1D Mark III :thumbsup:

It's a sign for you to get a new camera. :D

My faithful 350D has just pass away and need to go to ER for help

Anyone know the service charge for service charges ...

My CMOS kana stuck half way :sticktong ??

Thanks

How certain are its the CMOS and not the focusing mirror that's dropped down and able to clip back up itself?

My 300D had this issue where only 1/4 appeared due to the focusing mirror unable to close up itself after firing.

:lovegrin: BBB... good excuse for a new camera

How certain are its the CMOS and not the focusing mirror that's dropped down and able to clip back up itself?

My 300D had this issue where only 1/4 appeared due to the focusing mirror unable to close up itself after firing.

My camera status is something like that. I will bring down to canon next monday ...
hopefully not too expensive ...

I also want to BBB too but Student leh ... no MMM how to BBB.

adamadam is also student :bsmilie: he was so happy when his 300D "all up"... now he is enjoying his 30D :lovegrin:

adamadam is also student :bsmilie: he was so happy when his 300D "all up"... now he is enjoying his 30D :lovegrin:

ermmm...there r students who earn themselves and there r those whom parents buy them gifts...both types r lucky students cos can have dslr when schooling...i got mine much much much later...

My camera status is something like that. I will bring down to canon next monday ...
hopefully not too expensive ...

I believe to change the mirror is only $5 if i rmber correctly as I have sent my 300D for repairing of the similar problem.:)

Anyway, sensor spoil and cost a lot

Ang Bao bo liao :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.