Just now saw a person with a 500mm F/4 in the zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
in the bats's house. What a monster it is! I reckon carrying it will break my leg;p

I saw another man the other day too, pulling a trolley with his loads of equipment in Botanic gardens.. :bigeyes:

fWord said:
:bsmilie: :bigeyes: It'll break my wallet and pants pocket.
Singapore is not like america, $1k note is larger than any wallets out there. American $1k is
as small as S$10 note.

dRebelXT said:
Singapore is not like america, $1k note is larger than any wallets out there. American $1k is
as small as S$10 note.

Haven't seen a US$1k note in my life. Biggest US dollar note I've seen was US$100.

sharky said:
Haven't seen a US$1k note in my life. Biggest US dollar note I've seen was US$100.

Yup. I believe the biggest note in US is US$100 only. Didn't heard got US$1k in my life. No offence to the above thread by fWord.

All us notes are the same size fomr their $1 to $100 thats why when they give cash they have to see the note to count poperly.

Steady leh, go zoo not to shoot good photos but to see what others have and then come here post :thumbsup:

Npnt ?/

This is what it looked like at my study window when a couple of birdheads commandeered the area.

jp2z12294ii.jpg

haagen_dazs said:
????
largest note here is 100USD
thats it
they dont print anything bigger.
apparently china thought it was a good idea. imagine buying a laptop using cash... O_O"

dRebelXT said:
as small as S$10 note.

can fit into wallet lah.. i just banked into my bank $11k 11x$1k SGD..
stupid client gave me cash cheque just 1 day before chinese new year.

haagen_dazs said:
????
largest note here is 100USD
thats it
they dont print anything bigger.
Last week watched the old movie "how to marry a millionair", and the
fellow took out a row of $1k notes, handed one to the cook and said
"keep the change". ;p Are those notes "SAMPLES" only?

Terence said:
This is what it looked like at my study window when a couple of birdheads commandeered the area.

jp2z12294ii.jpg

wah, steady lar, no horse run man. to use big mama, 1st nust learn horse riding stunt.:bsmilie:
serious ah, the guy to the left and right hand hold their big mama?:eek: no safety restrainer on the lens to the window structure?:sweat:

dRebelXT said:
as small as S$10 note.

No lah...just a figure of speech. Just saying that it will burn a hole in my bank account and my pants pocket. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.