Just Joined..

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Hello all I've been snapping with my old LC-33 for some time now(cam gonna die soon) and will probably get a film SLR to play around with soon. I joined this forum mainly becuase of the market place though as i saw some pretty good deals on the EF lenses. My main intrest in photography would either be landscae or pet/animal photography.

You shloud see my lurking around now and then :)

raptor84 said:
Hello all I've been snapping with my old LC-33 for some time now(cam gonna die soon) and will probably get a film SLR to play around with soon. I joined this forum mainly becuase of the market place though as i saw some pretty good deals on the EF lenses. My main intrest in photography would either be landscae or pet/animal photography.

Welcome to Clubsnap!

raptor84 said:

Welcome to CS...... hope to see your pics up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.