Just Joined The Club! :)

lchow

May 10, 2010
Hi All!

I'm a proud owner of my new Canon EOS 500D. :)

I took a keen interest in photography recently and I definitely want to expand this interest. I find photography exciting and soulful!

I will be extremely happy if anyone out there can share basic tips and advice for someone new to this hobby. :sweatsm:

Thank you so much!

Hi Lionel!

Welcome to the club! Join the outings, and you'll enjoy shooting with like-minded folks!

Cheers!

Welcome. Enjoy the journey. Join outings, read, learn, shoot and get good.

Welcome to CS ~
Read more, shoot more and you will definitely learn more! :cool:

Hay Hay! Welcome welcome! :D

Remember, serious questions every other forum, non-serious visit kopitiam...

how much did you buy that 500D ? why dont 550D?

Hi welcome to CS
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and u will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

Wow!

Thanks guys!!! Motivational posts I must say!! :)

Actually, I should have forked out abit more for the 550D! But oh well, I guess my next DSLR will be something much better! :)

Anyway, I plan to get a 55-250mm lens cause currently there are some shots that I really want to zoom in but am constrained by the 18-55mm lens.

Is SGD300 reasonable for a NEW 55-250mm lens? Would appreciate it if someone can advice me on this!! :sweatsm:

Cheers!

.... I saw ppl selling 2nd hand 300..

Last edited:
Good cam! Welcome to CS! :D And you might wanna check the price list for Canon products we have here on CS.

Last edited:
Wow!

Thanks guys!!! Motivational posts I must say!! :)

Actually, I should have forked out abit more for the 550D! But oh well, I guess my next DSLR will be something much better! :)

Anyway, I plan to get a 55-250mm lens cause currently there are some shots that I really want to zoom in but am constrained by the 18-55mm lens.

Is SGD300 reasonable for a NEW 55-250mm lens? Would appreciate it if someone can advice me on this!! :sweatsm:

Cheers!

Do check out the Canon price list in price guides.Alternatively,you might wanna consider the 70-300 too:)