Status
Not open for further replies.

zemotion

Oct 19, 2003
-
zhangjingna.com
julianna01.jpg

julianna04.jpg

shot last dec, i really liked the set back then.

Beautiful set of pics ! :thumbsup:

In fact extremely good !

The light and the vegetation reminds me of the nothern hemisphere.;)

Very nice photos. And very cool setting.

:) Great pics. The third is solid.

All images are keepers! Great work... very impressive! :thumbsup:

Boy is she cute or what!? :heart:

Stunning. I love them all.

I noticed you have many talents, despite your young age.

You should be a pro photographer, if you are not already one.

I always admire images from zemotion (supertalented) and beri happy ...:thumbsup:

This model got good features & skin tone. I think is not that tough photographing her. Sure can get lots of good pictures.:)
Do let me know if got the chance to organise to photograph her again. TIA.

Thanks guys, and girls, if there are any ^^;

The light and the vegetation reminds me of the nothern hemisphere.;)

Hehehe. New York's snowless winter. :bheart:

Spectrum: There're many organizers here who provide better models than her, surely you can join one of those. :)

Always looking forward to your post. Damm good, hope to meet you someday to pick up afew tips.

I like your pictures. But why did you cropped off part of her head?

This model got good features & skin tone. I think is not that tough photographing her. Sure can get lots of good pictures.:)
Do let me know if got the chance to organise to photograph her again. TIA.

zemo, u shd show him the "before" photo then!!!

Probably to show the amount of DI work done by the TS?

Does this means a very nice way to say the modle is .... ok, nevermind ....

now that I am no the subject ... why not ...

The first picture, well, I like the way the DI is done. I am def a sucker for smooth glowing skin. However, smooth glowing skin does not in itself makes a winning photographs. The composition, cropping off the head and the knee, the complete lost of details in the shadow to the left of the picture/model, and the faint attempt of contrast between the model and the harshness of the tree bark, does not work. Looking at the picture again, the inevitable question is what is the photographer trying to convey in the image? The model's beauty, or the dress, or what? We have absolutely no idea. I wonder if thephotographer has any?

The second picture, it's ok, but I cannot find anything to say about it.

The third picture, as much as I like soft glowing skin, this is a very good example of DI ran amuck. The face is just too soft, looked too DI'ed, looked fake. The composition of this image is really a what not to do example. The background is way too busy/cluttered with the branches and sky to one side and the the the tree bard to the opposite end.

:)

Wow.. I really love the pics!! ;p

Wondefully done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.