just got posting


Status
Not open for further replies.
H

halfagoodman

Guest
#1
hi guys...i just got my posting after i applied for schools after collecting my o levels result.

i have applied for Ngee Ann's mass comm and also Temasek POly Mass comm.

Ngee Ann's mass comm have been on going for many yrs whilst Tp one only 1 yr. TP have already accepted me, but there is no news from Ngee Ann.

Also, TP course module have lesser things but i guess they would go in depth into the topic while Ngee Ann's one cover more aspect but mebbe not so in depth.

i like to ask which one is better?? if ngee ann were to accept me also, which one shld i choose>??

1/2
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#2
Originally posted by halfagoodman
hi guys...i just got my posting after i applied for schools after collecting my o levels result.

i have applied for Ngee Ann's mass comm and also Temasek POly Mass comm.

Ngee Ann's mass comm have been on going for many yrs whilst Tp one only 1 yr. TP have already accepted me, but there is no news from Ngee Ann.

Also, TP course module have lesser things but i guess they would go in depth into the topic while Ngee Ann's one cover more aspect but mebbe not so in depth.

i like to ask which one is better?? if ngee ann were to accept me also, which one shld i choose>??

1/2
Our mass comm is famous in sg. I heard from a lot of my friends that mass com in np is more establised than any other poly.

You may like to consider to come here if you are accepted.
 

#3
yeah haf to agree wif klause...np is more established den tp....oh btw...it's better to study in more aspect den in greater detail....cause if you are too specialized....finding a job next time could be diff for u....me also got posting....me going into architectural tech at SP...;)
 

Kit

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,691
42
48
42
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
#4
Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
yeah haf to agree wif klause...np is more established den tp....oh btw...it's better to study in more aspect den in greater detail....cause if you are too specialized....finding a job next time could be diff for u....me also got posting....me going into architectural tech at SP...;)
Good luck:) I graduated from Architectural Tech 6 years ago. Its a demanding but very rewarding course.
 

Kit

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,691
42
48
42
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
#8
Originally posted by AqUaRiU5


icic...er...btw where do u think i should persue my degree after the diploma course? mi not very sure....
It really depends on what you like actually. Locally, you only have one choice, NUS. I'm doing my degree in RMIT now. Melbourne is a great place to study Architecture.:)
 

#9
Originally posted by Kit


It really depends on what you like actually. Locally, you only have one choice, NUS. I'm doing my degree in RMIT now. Melbourne is a great place to study Architecture.:)

yeahyeah....also wanna go melbourne and study....i heard it's better to study in melbourne den in NUS cause it takes bout 6 years to complete rite?
 

Kit

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,691
42
48
42
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by AqUaRiU5



yeahyeah....also wanna go melbourne and study....i heard it's better to study in melbourne den in NUS cause it takes bout 6 years to complete rite?
If you complete your studies in poly, you do usually get some exemptions from foreign universities. It may varies, between 1 to 2 years.
 

H

holloe

Guest
#13
me too... i just got my results... very happy that i can still stay in my desired junior college... but dunnoe which CCA to join... should i join photog. society? coz the one in my coolege really sux... only got about 15 members and over half are PRC scholars (no offence meant)....and LEO club is boring.. i'm not the type who would go and do comm. service... you get wat i mean?? haha... the choir seems not bad to... **SiGh** can someone pls help me??
 

#15
Originally posted by holloe
me too... i just got my results... very happy that i can still stay in my desired junior college... but dunnoe which CCA to join... should i join photog. society? coz the one in my coolege really sux... only got about 15 members and over half are PRC scholars (no offence meant)....and LEO club is boring.. i'm not the type who would go and do comm. service... you get wat i mean?? haha... the choir seems not bad to... **SiGh** can someone pls help me??

woo congrets man...er...u going to which jc?...me went to cj for 3 months....not really lar...me onli go a month only den withdraw....er....u also frm choir one in sec skool ah...me also....not really sure wat cca u should join...must si wat jc u frm first lor
 

H

holloe

Guest
#17
tjc...
me not from choir in sec school but then got no other CCA to join in there already... so... aiyah... i oso dunnoe lah...ADVICE!!! I NEED ADVICE!!!!!! DESPERATELY>>>:cry:
 

Kit

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,691
42
48
42
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
#19
Originally posted by AqUaRiU5



oh it takes 5 years ah...i thought some got exemptions ?
Yeah, its a 5 year course. I got 1 year exemption so still got to do 4 years. I got exemption for the first year, not last year.
 

#20
Originally posted by Kit


Yeah, its a 5 year course. I got 1 year exemption so still got to do 4 years. I got exemption for the first year, not last year.
oh so in total u are doing it for 4 years lar....tt means this is your last year ah...still quite blur..:what:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom