Just got myself an X100!

Just got my X100 today. Like the way the camera handles. Always had a soft spot for Fuji's after my experience with the S2Pro and F30/31.
Here are a couple of shots after 10 mins of playing with it. No PS done. Just added borders and text.

ISO 200, DR400 F2.0
DSCF0027.jpg

ISO 200 DR100 F2.0
DSCF0018.jpg

ISO 200 DR100 B+W Sharpness Mid-high
DSCF0032.jpg

Just got my X100 today. Like the way the camera handles. Always had a soft spot for Fuji's after my experience with the S2Pro and F30/31.
Here are a couple of shots after 10 mins of playing with it. No PS done. Just added borders and text.

Woah this are crazy beautiful shots! :D

To be fair the X100 is quirky in many ways, but at the end of the day the IQ, contrast and dynamic range just blows everything out of the water.

I like the pictures on the rooftop, especially the sharpness of it.

Thought that this might be an interesting read
Fuji X100: Crazy Dynamic Range « Jonathan Fleming's Blog

Thanks for sharing! Awesome article!

High ISO shots taken tonight. The first shot is taken with a flash, and the fill looks quite nice and not unduly harsh. The rest were taken without flash, aperture priority at ISOs ranging from 800 to 5000. All hand-held, so many of the shots are a little blurry. The small size and light weight made it a bit difficult to hold really steady especially in portrait. :p

All shot in raw and exported in LR3.

X100 High ISO Night Shots pictures by ctky1973 - Photobucket

Last edited:
What is a X100 to me..... :cool:

not a super-DSLR (everything fast, best specs and super performance geared)
not a super fast point-and-shoot compact
not a super sharp Leica

BUT to me..... its a great good performance fun camera with enough room for AF or MF shooting and that, when you started playing with it more and more, your pictures get better and better...

To me, everyday/weekend is fun shooting with it on the streets

Last edited:
zinc7373 said:
What is a X100 to me..... :cool:

not a super-DSLR (everything fast, best specs and super performance geared)
not a super fast point-and-shoot compact
not a super sharp Leica

BUT to me..... its a great good performance fun camera with enough room for AF or MF shooting and that, when you started playing with it more and more, your pictures get better and better...

To me, everyday/weekend is fun shooting with it on the streets

Well said!

Care to recommend a nice smallish flash to go with the X100? For times when the built in wont do but you dont want a big bulky monster. Thanks!

Care to recommend a nice smallish flash to go with the X100? For times when the built in wont do but you dont want a big bulky monster. Thanks!

i'd like to know this too..
and, would it be possible to be triggered remotely? :D

bullterrier said:

Can consider the EF-20. Compact, compatible with X-100. Tilt bounce. EV compensation. I bought it to go with my X-Pro 1.