Not open for further replies.

engrmariano

Oct 18, 2007
Rivervale
2008 Formula1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix 3 Day Pass

IMG_4713s.jpg

IMG_4717s.jpg

IMG_4740s.jpg

Got mine 2 weeks ago... Cool entry passes, love the lanyard. :)

how did yu guys get it? *SHOCKED*

Ehhhh. Go to site, prepare credit card...

Or go to Singpost office, prepare credit card...

my office mate bought it for me using his credit card.:sweat:

i don't think the passes will come in such packaging next year. looks expensive to produce. maybe 1 piece with 3 tear-offs to indicate the 3 days.

i don't think the passes will come in such packaging next year. looks expensive to produce. maybe 1 piece with 3 tear-offs to indicate the 3 days.

Considering the cost of the tickets... No, it'll be maintained. When ordering in bulk like that, it only cost them about 15 SGD per package.

i think they will not make cheapo ticket for an expensive event.;)

i think they will not make cheapo ticket for an expensive event.;)

I don't think they're *allowed* to make a cheapo ticket for this. FIA would be pretty strict about the quality.

I don't think they're *allowed* to make a cheapo ticket for this. FIA would be pretty strict about the quality.

you sure? the tickets for sepang is not so fancy you know... :think:

What a waste of money........and this is how we save the enviroment by printing 3 days passes on 3 different cards with hologram as well.

It maybe the first night race in the world but imagine the amount of cards they will need to print.

What a waste of money........and this is how we save the enviroment by printing 3 days passes on 3 different cards with hologram as well.

It maybe the first night race in the world but imagine the amount of cards they will need to print.
the purpose is you can sell the other two if your not interested with FRI or SAT event.

Status
Not open for further replies.