Just got my C4000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strength_n_honour

Overall pretty disappointing on my first try... image didn't came out as nice as what i anticipated.. but cos i in a rush of time so i dun have the chance to fully explore and fully utilise it.

But i spend 824 for it with Gp batt (Ap uncle die die also dun let me exchange it for something else) and 64mb SMC..

Originally posted by strength_n_honour
Overall pretty disappointing on my first try... image didn't came out as nice as what i anticipated.. but cos i in a rush of time so i dun have the chance to fully explore and fully utilise it.

But i spend 824 for it with Gp batt (Ap uncle die die also dun let me exchange it for something else) and 64mb SMC..

I find the picture pretty good. as what I have expected not as rich colour as the Sony I used to have. and the Sony is easier to access to the functions. This Oly camera will take abit of getting used to.

I paid 830 for the package with charger. AP uncle told me 824 can, but without the charger, only batteries.

Hmm.....I'm switching ur status from C-2040z to C-4000z.

Enjoy ur new DC!

You said you paid total of $824 for the C4000 package + GP batt + 64mb SMC. does that mean the package itself cost less than $824?

so far you like the camera? If I am correct, this cam comes with a live histogram?

Btw, Do you know how much is C720UZ?

will be getting a digi camera after my exam. Have been doing research for many months

Status
Not open for further replies.