Just got Fuji FinePix F401 yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
keke then you can help another fellow member decide which to get. cos he/she is considering the v3 and the 401~ i'm sure you were in the same position before so you might be able to share some personal experience

here is the thread -> LOOK HERE

Originally posted by wenxi

how to use this program and download to the specified folder sia

when u connected everything up and open finepix viewer, it will show u the photos u have. wat i always do is to use the "auto save function" on the top right corner of the window. then it will juz save the photos in My Documents folder by creating a folder named as the date on which u saved it.

to customise auto save settings, go to >> Settings >> Auto Save Settings to edit. shldn't be any prob for u.;)

oh yes... 3 F401 users now in clubsnap land. Hurray!

I gotta casing, 2 batts(1048mAH), 128 mb memory card, charger. Everything at 700, GST included. ;)

Originally posted by pker88
any 401 owners could show their pics?
hehe
share share
;)

would love to but i think my photos in openlens are gone now...:(
but the F401 takes sharp pictures and i like it. at 2 Mpix, 4R prints are pleasant looking. dun like the 4Mpix setting though. pixelated feeling.

movie function is fun too. clips are limited to 120sec but is adequate for most situations.

i agree its a little ex though. i paid more than pokari and wenxi. bought mine earlier at sitex from my fren's booth. paid 760 for standard package with 16mb, case, small tripod (of no use), additional 128mb, 2nd batt. then i added one more 128mb for $80 more.:(

no regrets though, cos i had fun with it.;)

Originally posted by pokari
I gotta casing, 2 batts(1048mAH), 128 mb memory card, charger. Everything at 700, GST included. ;)

Hi! Am interested in this cam too! may i know where you got it from for 700?? need any equote? Thanks!!

yah.. where did u get it from?

I got it a Sim Lim Sq. At Alan Photo, level 1. But u must bargain for it loh. Good luck!! ;)

Originally posted by pokari
I got it a Sim Lim Sq. At Alan Photo, level 1. But u must bargain for it loh. Good luck!! ;)

cool!! so u must be a great bargainer ah?! any specific sales guy i can look? when u bargain, wat was his/her reaction? friendly? =p
pai seh ah.. so many qns.. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.